Looking for 4 tens

sampson
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey bought some home audio towers today, and the tens are shot. Each side holds 2 10's, and the final ohm load needs to be 4 ohms on each side. So either need 4 svc 8 ohm subs, or 4 dvc 4 ohm subs. No dvc 2 or svc 4. Don't really care how cheap they are, some old pioneers or cheap mtx or something. Just need something I can listen to. I have the rear covered and the center channel, just need those 4 tens to get the front towers working. Let me know what you got and the price shipped to Wa. I'll be checking around local cl, and ebay. Really not too picky on brand or what not. Just as long as they work great. So yeah let me know what you got and what you want for it. Try to keep it under 100 shipped. I know that kinda low, but for someone with 4 old pioneers or something just sitting, it will get rid of them for you. Thanks. -Sampson

I'm interested in both home audio subs, and car audio subs, doesn't really matter to me.

oxsign hit me up with a price, thinking those might be a little too much for me, but get me a price anyway for your 3 shipped. If you had a 4th it would be a lot more tempting.

Foreman- dropped you a pm, with email, hit me up on aim if you get a chance. Need a price for the 4 shipped, they look good.

Thanks for the posts you guys. -Sampson

Also these subs are both dvc 4 ohm right??? Just checking to be sure

ttt, thinking I might just go for a pair of 10's that are pretty common then try to find another pair. This 4 at once thing doesn't seem to be working. So post up if you have a pair of 10's for sale, around 50 shipped. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.