WTB: Fuse and fuse holder.. ::Paypal only::

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey ive got a big raptor fuse holder it has a clear blue case and has a little blue led in it i have a 300 amp fuse for it however everythings fine except one screw is missing on it if that means anything. Payed 30 for it and it accepts 1/0 ill say 13 shipped with the fuse and everything lmk.

hey ive got a big raptor fuse holder it has a clear blue case and has a little blue led in it i have a 300 amp fuse for it however everythings fine except one screw is missing on it if that means anything. Payed 30 for it and it accepts 1/0 ill say 13 shipped with the fuse and everything lmk.
get me a pic and ill prob take it..

i got one for ya, it is a lightning audio fuse holder, and comes with a 150 amp anl fuse, but the fuse is replaceable with a bigger size if needed. never had any problem and it accepts 1/0 i believe. im running 4 guage, well i was i jsut sold everything and im cleanin it out. its yours $10 shipped

fuse1.jpg

ill get you pics tonight if your still interested. It wont be lit up since i dont have it hooked up i have another one in my car currently. It's a pretty beefy fuse holde four screw to hold it down very nice looking. fuses are also interchangeable. lmk if you still want pics and ill get them for you after school

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.