lanzar opti

Probably fine, even without the 2nd battery.

Since Lanzar/Sound Around has resorted to chinese-ifying the optidrive line (specifically the power ratings) along with everything else "Lanzar" they've run into the ground -- there's no way that amp will even approach 2kw.

The original 2kd had 6x30A fuses. That has 3x40's.

Probably fine, even without the 2nd battery.Since Lanzar/Sound Around has resorted to chinese-ifying the optidrive line (specifically the power ratings) along with everything else "Lanzar" they've run into the ground -- there's no way that amp will even approach 2kw.

hm..... i believe you can get 2k from a 120a draw, just kinda depends on your voltage

hm..... i believe you can get 2k from a 120a draw, just kinda depends on your voltage
I suppose so, but how many people do you know running 20v alternators?

They're ******* the remaining life out of Optidrive. It was only a matter of time.

They're ******* the remaining life out of Optidrive. It was only a matter of time.
lol..... yea... i mean for what they cost they are still pretty decent. i would like to try out there Opti4k but i was told if your not at 14.4 all the time it will become a quik paper weight....

Probably fine, even without the 2nd battery.Since Lanzar/Sound Around has resorted to chinese-ifying the optidrive line (specifically the power ratings) along with everything else "Lanzar" they've run into the ground -- there's no way that amp will even approach 2kw.

Had no clue.

lol..... yea... i mean for what they cost they are still pretty decent. i would like to try out there Opti4k but i was told if your not at 14.4 all the time it will become a quik paper weight....
No chit? I want to try one too. We need hard facts

Lol have you ran newer opti? I have 2 opti7001d I run 2 dc level 5 18's so I'm a huge dc fan but I had dc5k's before there both rated at 5k @ 1 and the lanzars are .1 db louder then my 5k's where and I saved about 600$ so I don't really see where your trying to get at

This is correct there great amps I run 2 7001d,s they do rated and I have good voltage so I would never have this issuse if you can support an amp with electrical why would you even buy that size amp doesn't make sense

This is correct there great amps I run 2 7001d,s they do rated and I have good voltage so I would never have this issuse if you can support an amp with electrical why would you even buy that size amp doesn't make sense
i can support it, i mean for my bc3500, at idle playing full tilt, i stay above 13.7v which is good voltage to be at idle. what i meant about the opti4k, if you dont maintain 14.4v while playing it wont last long at all.

so basically the opti suks?
im not saying that. i just heard that, which makes me curious if its true. the guy that said it is was actually talking about the opti6k and up. idk about the 4k which is the one im curious about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.