JL overpriced

JL prices are going up next month due to metal costs and such just FYI if you're going to buy them I guess buy them soon before prices go even higher

when people pay the prices they do for zapco, mcintosh, tru, etc., why does jl's price shock so many? their proven technological advances show that they're obviously putting some money into R&D...i think i'll pay a little extra for good ****
x2

id rather my product be made in china by someone who is thankful to have the job over some woman who hates her job and cant wait to get off work so she can get home.

id still rather buy something made in my Country

id rather my product be made in china by someone who is thankful to have the job over some woman who hates her job and cant wait to get off work so she can get home.
id still rather buy something made in my Country
your post makes no sense:fyi:

My stuff was a bit expensive but I know a lot of hard work and research went into the products. I'm all about quality over quantity.

ok so jl charges alot for their products. but my question is if their prices were more competitive, would u buy their equipment over the competitors?
Yes.

They have a solid reputation for having a quality product that bumps hard.

And they are a large company easy to deal with warranty etc..

post makes sense to me
if you read he states he rather buy the amp in china from someone making it and them appreciating thier job, rather than someone here.... then states that he still rather buy from something made in the country he lives in

if you read he states he rather buy the amp in china from someone making it and them appreciating thier job, rather than someone here.... then states that he still rather buy from something made in the country he lives in
yeah your right. second part of his post contradicts what he said

bottom line is that you can get as good or better performance for less money.
/thread
i don't mean to come off as a JL fanboy. but give me an example of an amp with ripp technology for the same price or less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ineed$

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Ineed$
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date