2002 chevy impala

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well from what I researched there are 3 different kinds of kits you can get.

One where you loose factory settings (without bose and onstar)

One where you keep factory settings (without bose and onstar)

and then that one where you wont loose anything and it will work with bose and onstar

You have that exact same kit? Or are you confusing the kits?

mine did it. so i got the Walmart kit to retain chimes. My SQ dropped terribly.. lost thefactory amp. I have RSD's, 2channel MTX amp, pioneer 6x9s, and alotta new wiring goin in soon.. sq really does ****, serious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat...
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE and I've never found one. The loc is the next best option
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...

About this thread

moptopklee

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
moptopklee
Union, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date