JL overpriced

Of all the misspelled words on this forum....and youpick on a slip of an extra U......That's why I don't post

here often? There certainly must be something more

important for you to do:rolleyes:

Regards Sonny
You posted the same spelling more than once. I thought maybe you were making up your own new word, like spediddle or farf.
Perhaps if a little good natured humor at your expense pisses you off and keeps you away, then its probably better for everyone involved anyway. See you next year.

Kind of hard to see it as "good natured" when that's all you put.....

maybe if you had followed with a smily, I wouldn't have thought

anything about it. Perhaps you wouldn't have said a word had

I had a knock against JL Audio....instead of being a satisfied user.

Like I said I don't post here often,....doesn't mean I don't come here

often. I've probably got more PM's from people then posts that I've

made.

I usually try to welcome people when they visit the forums I spend

time on, not judge their grammar. I had no idea that I need to use

spell check on an audio forum....or not slip in a letter here or there.

Lot's of things in life to think about and ponder other then a misspellled

word or two..........Hope you continue to have a Wonderfull Day:D...and

be sure not to misspell anything:laugh:

Regards Sonny

Kind of hard to see it as "good natured" when that's all you put.....maybe if you had followed with a smily, I wouldn't have thought

made.

Regards Sonny
Oh I see, me saying "Usuing?" hurt you, personally? I agree with what you said before, your skin is much too thin to reside here. You claim Im making too much of a typo, yet all I did originally was type one word, with a question mark. You are the one replying with your life story. I dont care.
No smiley put you in a pissy mood? lol! Too bad. If you think that was me being mean, you've never seen me be mean before.

You can just leave if you are gonna be a little girl about it.

Personally, I like the JL subs because you don't need a rediculous amount of power to power them... a 500/1 can pretty much power any JL sub up to the 10w7 which is all I would need in my car, I'm more of a SQ guy... In my opinion they have made me pretty happy with their products.. so for that, I don't think their overpriced at all, if that makes sense.

You know the long-standing tradition Im referring to at JL for not giving a waranty for 'non authorized' installers installing the equipment. If that has changed, its fairly recent. And if so, great.
Yes, I know which policy you were speaking of. And it wasn't no warranty at all....just reduced the length of the warranty to 90 days.

But if you read the warranty information, they appear to have done away with that clause //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And also from what I remember of the apparently "old" warranty you were speaking to.....you could keep the full length warranty for a self-installed product if you had the installation "approved" by an authorized dealer. How often did that actually happen? I dunno.

yo audioholic just leave him be man why you gotta go ruining this thread??? i'm sure you've misspelled before too........
Did I harass him? Did I flame him? Did I belittle him in any way? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I made a one word joke. If that kills this thread, it needed a bullet to the brain anyway.
squeak, yes I forgot you could get an authorized installer to approve it.

comin from a noob here. Jl products are very good and do sound awesome, but for myself, to justify the pricetag of a woofer like the w7, when an si mag can easily hang with it for half the price, it sure is hard to even look at somin like that, you can buy 2 to the price of one ( jl ) if you buy anything else

Before I say anything let me say that I do agree that JL is a good company but, I've never had a JL product and I never will for these reasons.

Money being the first one, I've heard a lot systems that sound just as good if not better for half the price. The guys at the car audio shop I go to told me a W7 goes for around $850 dollars and for that kind of money they advised towards two 12" Type X's which would sound amazing SQ wise while still maintaining crazy SPL for a whole $800 after taxes.

Secondly, R&D means about as much to me as a bull with tits when your product sounds just like any other brand with a good rep. There are alot of good companies out there other that JL that have been around a long time that people are very still very happy with.

Thirdly, I feel sorry for people who go out and buy JL products and then have to covince themselves that their friends system doesn't sound better than his because " it's not JL " and he didn't spent X amount of dollers on it.

And finally.

JL fanboys have overly hyped them up to me for so long about just being the greatest company known to man that when I finally seen/heard my buddy's W7 and my other buddy's W6's I said to them, " and you spent how much on all this ".

For what they do in real life and not in everyones dreams I could really care less.

Oh I see, me saying "Usuing?" hurt you, personally? I agree with what you said before, your skin is much too thin to reside here. You claim Im making too much of a typo, yet all I did originally was type one word, with a question mark. You are the one replying with your life story. I dont care.
No smiley put you in a pissy mood? lol! Too bad. If you think that was me being mean, you've never seen me be mean before.

You can just leave if you are gonna be a little girl about it.
Fine by me........I didn't realize this was your forum....since your telling me

I can leave.

Thanks to all who PM'd me....you guys are a riot!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Fine by me........I didn't realize this was your forum....since your telling meI can leave.

Thanks to all who PM'd me....you guys are a riot!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
motivator3040398.jpg

Kind of hard to see it as "good natured" when that's all you put.....maybe if you had followed with a smily, I wouldn't have thought

made.

Regards Sonny
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Do you know how

to type without

hitting the "enter" key

every few words?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ineed$

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Ineed$
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date