SOLD JL Audio W6V2

hemiscott
10+ year member

No Mo Hemi
I have 2- 10" JL Audio W6V2, used for about 1.5 weeks (not even broken in yet).

Includes paperwork & original boxes. New price of $370.00 shipped.. $340.00 p/u

Will take 0 gauge (25ft) wire as partial trade. Sold truck and need to set up a new one. Thanks

wow!!!! i wish i had 370 ^^ i payed 400 for my one 12 and your 2 10's are probably louder and better sq //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I wish i waited.. 4 months

want these but only have things to trade as cash is tight these days *****!
Ya, tell me about it. I'm practically giving these away so i can get 1 sub for my new truck because i'm broke and selling these and some other stuff is my only way to get it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

yeah was thinking bout selling my stuff and going with a single fi q myself but i read on the fi forum that they are coming out with a new sub later in the month. itll be between the BTL and the Q line so you might want to hold off to see what it is.

yeah was thinking bout selling my stuff and going with a single fi q myself but i read on the fi forum that they are coming out with a new sub later in the month. itll be between the BTL and the Q line so you might want to hold off to see what it is.
I seen that. At this point it doesnt matter, I'll just sell the fi q to buy that and lose more money. I waste alot of $..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Oh wait, that aint funny.

I seen that. At this point it doesnt matter, I'll just sell the fi q to buy that and lose more money. I waste alot of $..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Oh wait, that aint funny.
from what they said itd be out by the end of the month just wait a few weeks lol my whole trunk is being occupied but amps, subs, cap its beginning to get old having to throw all my bowling balls into the back seat of a two door civic lol going to try and go with a clean install of just one sub and amps underneath a sub floor so i can get some trunk space back. think the Q will work pretty well.

from what they said itd be out by the end of the month just wait a few weeks lol my whole trunk is being occupied but amps, subs, cap its beginning to get old having to throw all my bowling balls into the back seat of a two door civic lol going to try and go with a clean install of just one sub and amps underneath a sub floor so i can get some trunk space back. think the Q will work pretty well.
I prob. will wait to buy the new one anyway, i'm not a fan of buying things when they first come out, i'll wait and see what the word is on them after they have been out a little while. I'm just tired of not having anything in the new (old) truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.