SOLD JL Audio W6V2

hemiscott
10+ year member

No Mo Hemi
I have 2- 10" JL Audio W6V2, used for about 1.5 weeks (not even broken in yet).

Includes paperwork & original boxes. New price of $370.00 shipped.. $340.00 p/u

Will take 0 gauge (25ft) wire as partial trade. Sold truck and need to set up a new one. Thanks

I prob. will wait to buy the new one anyway, i'm not a fan of buying things when they first come out, i'll wait and see what the word is on them after they have been out a little while. I'm just tired of not having anything in the new (old) truck.
well going to bed but ill keep an eye on these and maybe tomorrow ill talk myself into picking these up off you. theyd probably sound tight in my civic as well. later

that box there in looks like it has a wedge in the middle, was the truck a Silverado? by the way, you have refs?
The box is a joe fox box, its made of resin and i think what you see might be the ports which are tuned to 34hz. and its for a dodge ram quad cab. No refs yet, i just shipped 2 items out so, soon i will have some.

well going to bed but ill keep an eye on these and maybe tomorrow ill talk myself into picking these up off you. theyd probably sound tight in my civic as well. later
Ok, I should mention someone is interested in them but, i am not saying anything until its definite, so many people come and go. Nite

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.