It Has Begun... donpisto's '06 G35 Sedan Install

you might be able to run the wires up behind the side cushion, up over the rear passenger wheel to get into the trunk. Looks a little mickey mouse how the wires enter the trunk there.

Yeah I don't like how it looks coming out the rear. I wanted to run it along the side, but I had to take the seats out (they don't fold, only recline). When I have time I'll unbolt them and do that.

Gonna meet up with Dan @ ID in a couple weeks to see if the pair of 18's would work...any suggestion on which ones I should go with James? I know you can drop quite a bit of knowledge with IB. IDW18's would be lovely, but too costly.

It would be but I'm never satisfied with enough. I need to be extreme //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was thinking of the Fi IB 18's.

i think its a hell of a ride man, i think its impressive and very tasteful
Thanks, I got more to come. Gonna get some custom embroidery on the neckpads, possibly custom carpet. Gonna do bamboo or some light colored hardwood for the trunk floor and gonna finger something out for the engine if possible. Plan to get all that done before summer.

Thanks, I got more to come. Gonna get some custom embroidery on the neckpads, possibly custom carpet. Gonna do bamboo or some light colored hardwood for the trunk floor and gonna finger something out for the engine if possible. Plan to get all that done before summer.
I hope you finger it out good...

I told you to never start w/ that stupid yager tap in the first place.

I don't remember the dimensions of that trunk, but I don't think 18"s will fit. One at most.

edit: after looking at the dimensions for the box I built for Peter, I really doubt 18"s will fit, even just one. 15"s would be a tight squeeze, too. You might want to do some measuring before planning on what to get. Noob. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think the width there is enough room. From what I measured it was 37 or 38" wide.

As for height, it's about 17, maybe 18". I can remove that thick piece of foam and i'm not gonna have the double carpeting.

None of those are 18 :p

But yeah the DPL is one I was considering if I went with 18's...the AE is one I was trying to think of but couldn't remember. Thanks James...any suggestions on 18's though if I'm able to go that route?

this is weak $h!t. start all over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

d@mn this makes me want to ib my idmax's soon as he!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.