How to tell if car has voltage reduction alternator

Participant count
  • Participant list
The 2021 Toyota Camry has a smart alternator system that controls the alternator's output voltage based on the vehicle's operating conditions. The system increases engine idle speed and takes temperature into account when charging the battery. You can also check if your car has a smart alternator by looking for a battery sensor on one of the battery terminals.

Last edited:
You can always call a dealership and speak with the Parts Dept as well, or go in to speak with someone in Parts to pull up the overall PDF of the vehicle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
Without a photo this is the best I could come up with, note the "physical port length" is at 22.5" and if you measured down the portwall to get...
I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.

About this thread

some dude

I myself was once president of Algeria
some dude
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from