Image Dynamics overstock on Ebay

Just got the box built today, probably gonna have everything up and running by tomorrow or Wed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just got the box hooked up.

I ran into aproblem wirh the Bose amp placement for the stock speaks.

So i dont have the box all the way back in the trunk.

So far this thing is hitting nice and hard, the box is a little over specks as I outlined earlier.

I will play around with different music today.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any one else with 12,s? I need feed back

My subs sound OK on certain types of base and music. One example Usher Yea

sounds good, but some songs sound muddy, not sure what is up.

i will play around with some of the crossover points as well

Hey can someone help me out. I see the 10'' one and the shallow 12'' one on ebay. Which one would be a better buy for the most bass? Thanks
Well, the lower priced 12" has more potential displacement, which means it has the potential for more output.

Tirefryr

Thanks

I would concur on the low power you are feeding it. These subs seem to like a lot of power, I am feeding the 800 RMS @1 ohm.

I find the clay and basket approuch interesting.

I may try to add that to the drivers,you also mentioned a heavy type tape?

Would that be easier?

The clay worked well enough. I mentioned no tape. You must be thinking of the deadening scraps I mentioned. I almost have the vented enclosure complete so further testing will come soon.

The clay worked well enough. I mentioned no tape. You must be thinking of the deadening scraps I mentioned. I almost have the vented enclosure complete so further testing will come soon.

Do you have pics of the driver with the clay on it? perhaps before you install it in the vented enclosure?

Thanks

Greg

did anyone buy one 10? im curious to know how hard it hits because Im thinking of getting one. This will actualyl be the first sound system ive ever had, so any insight would be helpful, thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.