Image Dynamics overstock on Ebay

From what someone on sound domain said, he said it the SQ was good but not that great, and it got muddy on fast-kicks. This is not something I would ever say about an Ov.2 series sub.
They are leftover parts, they're not the same quality subs. Wish i could get another Ov.2 for $85 hah.
I don't think they are lower quality, it just looks like it is an OV motor, with the ID cone on the 12's, and the others it just looks like they had a black part put over the cone to cover the Elemental Designs logo. I may be wrong, though. I really wish we could get some more reviews.

I do believe that there is a 10" version available.
These are the ED drivers just without the logo.
Actually i don't think that it true. The talk was that these are left over parts for the ED subs,they do not built for them anymore. But the add states ID designed ECT BLAH BLAH

So I would think they are closer to the ID , at least the 12,s that I got. IMO

First off I really enjoy all of the info from this forum. This is my first post but in reply to a review for the ID overstocks, I purchased the $100 12 inch. ID is an excellent company to deal with and my sub only took 4 days to get to me. The driver looks Very solid built. I went the easy way and bought a Qlogic 1 cubic foot sealed box to put it in. In my opinion it sounds really good for the money I have in it. I'm running about 500 rms off a JLaudio 1400D@2ohms and it can take all of the power. The biggest thing now is finding the right placement in the back of my 05 Pathfinder.

Man
I cant get my box built and installed for 2 weeks.

I will let everyone know how it sounds after that:)

Well I couldn't wait any longer, Dan my install guy has a hudg project involving a Hummer.

Any way he had a custom built fiberglass box that will fit my GTP. The only thing is its a little larger air Volume then the computer specs figure, but my son and i are going to install it tomorrow. That way i can try it for a week. If we need to move the back in to cut down on air volume, then we will make those adjustments before we paint to match my car.

Ill let everyone know how they sound next week:)

Actually i don't think that it true. The talk was that these are left over parts for the ED subs,they do not built for them anymore. But the add states ID designed ECT BLAH BLAHSo I would think they are closer to the ID , at least the 12,s that I got. IMO

Actually it is true with the 10's & 15's... 12's are a little different

One more little tid bit.

Dan thought the 12" drivers might be good to 350 RMS he was skeptical on the 500 RMS as stated by ID.

So we will see.

I will let you guys know how my the 12" D4's are as soon as I get the 2 I just ordered. Selling my 12"Ti and DA7122 on Ebay right now to make room for them. Don't ask why:crazy: Anywho, if you have any questions about them, check out the thread I started in the 4sale section.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.