Southwest Region IASCA sign up for FORBIDDEN FANTASY Lake Perris, California March 23rd-24th, 2012

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
3/24

&

3/25

IdBL and Bass Boxing

rules

apply

IASCA'S

IDBL

AND

BASS

BOXING

WORLD

FINALS

Lake Perris Fairgrounds

18700 Lake Perris Dr

Perris, CA 92571

(386)383-3815

This show is being held in conjunction with the db drags world finals as well as the forbidden fantasy car and truck show.

Saturday roll-in 9am - 12pm

Sunday roll-in from 5am-9am.

Event Schedule

The website says it's on the 24th and 25th starting at 9am both days, is that what everyone else understands?
yes, the events at the event are subject to their own event holders schedule. but yes, this is a 2 day event carshow . they mean that the forbidden fantasy gates open at 9am probably.

roll out at 7 if you want to avoid the LOOOOONG line.

Oh ok cool, so when are you guys planning on being there? Are the Comps pretty well recognizable as far as where they're located at the event? Just double checking stuff so I'm not driving around like an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Oh ok cool, so when are you guys planning on being there? Are the Comps pretty well recognizable as far as where they're located at the event? Just double checking stuff so I'm not driving around like an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.
last year went down well, this year will be interesting with two finals going on. not much driving around. from hotel areas to fairgrounds, thats it. the the area where the hotels are has alot of places to eat. ACE-800 said nearest ***** bar is 30 mins out. I am almost possitive most the party will be done at the hotels. unless guys wanna raid the local bar. Ima bring a cooler and a radio.

Well figure it out when the time comes lol
Cross that bridge when you come to it.

last year went down well, this year will be interesting with two finals going on. not much driving around. from hotel areas to fairgrounds, thats it. the the area where the hotels are has alot of places to eat. ACE-800 said nearest ***** bar is 30 mins out. I am almost possitive most the party will be done at the hotels. unless guys wanna raid the local bar. Ima bring a cooler and a radio.
If there's places to eat around the hotels, I'm sure there's places to drink.... Either way, I'll be bringing a cooler as well. Who's going to have the party car with a E-Z-Up?!

Oh ok cool, so when are you guys planning on being there?
curious about this as well.

Cross that bridge when you come to it.

If there's places to eat around the hotels, I'm sure there's places to drink.... Either way, I'll be bringing a cooler as well. Who's going to have the party car with a E-Z-Up?!

curious about this as well.
we should be there from the 23rd to the 26th. I am going to try and beat the crowd if ACE is game.

Guess I'm waking up at 6am, I'm staying with family a little outside of LA. Lookin forward to meeting up with you guys, still have to figure out what class I'm competing in.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/southwest-region/504722-forbiden-fantesy-2.html
db drag :: P3130001.mp4 video by brianncns - Photobucket

this whole area was packed. I got there at 7am.

If you are competeing then you park inside. So, word to the wise. Say your competing.

Get there early.

HIDE THE BEER!!!!

I mean seriously hide the beer...
Last year we met up at the Mc Donalds down the road at 5am rolled in at 6. Was already tons of people. And we all staying the 23rd to 26th as well

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/southwest-region/504722-forbiden-fantesy-2.html
db drag :: P3130001.mp4 video by brianncns - Photobucket

this whole area was packed. I got there at 7am.

If you are competeing then you park inside. So, word to the wise. Say your competing.

Get there early.

HIDE THE BEER!!!!

I mean seriously hide the beer...
Yea I heard they REALLY searched the car?! Hide in the spare tire well I guess? Haha.... maybe I'll invert my subs and hide it in my sub box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date