Southwest Region IASCA sign up for FORBIDDEN FANTASY Lake Perris, California March 23rd-24th, 2012

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I'd be interested to see what that sounded like! I've never seen one of DonH's boxes, heard of them.
My DonH box roxors my boxers.

Let your future selfs worry about that
"we'll cross that bridge when we come to it" is a common phrase amongst my group

fuck u to faggot
TJ, you can drive to my place, and I can drive from there? Or You can just pick me up on the way if you wanna show off your system :p We still gotta finish my d@mn amp-rack before mine is worth anything!

Hot-Fuzz.gif

Hey thanks man, I appreciate that. Gotta get tax return in and sell my subs then it's getting: mids/highs, deadener, new sub amp, 2 more subs, run new wiring, finish box, finish amp rack, etc...!!!!! Haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey thanks man, I appreciate that. Gotta get tax return in and sell my subs then it's getting: mids/highs, deadener, new sub amp, 2 more subs, run new wiring, finish box, finish amp rack, etc...!!!!! Haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
did you file yet? thats what I did last year. invested a lot of tax funds on my new build.. you got 30 days.... 30 days....

Get to building guys that 30 days is gonna feel like 3 lol. I'm nearly done here. Waiting on recones and alt to get in and its on. Oh and a couple of us SoCal and NorCal people Killian and his people are staying at the Motel 6. We went cheap. More money to drink. Can't wait. It's coming fast tho

Get to building guys that 30 days is gonna feel like 3 lol. I'm nearly done here. Waiting on recones and alt to get in and its on. Oh and a couple of us SoCal and NorCal people Killian and his people are staying at the Motel 6. We went cheap. More money to drink. Can't wait. It's coming fast tho
we need to find a place to party.

I know holiday in has a rec hall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date