Southwest Region IASCA sign up for FORBIDDEN FANTASY Lake Perris, California March 23rd-24th, 2012

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Cool, I got room. Cheaper on gas and ****
We can discuss all that later. In the mean time....

If you pay sound comp fees it covers you and a vehicle.... you can pay show fee which I believe is 30bucks for both days..just park on the sound comp side and do demos....if you are spectator only its like 12bucks for the 2day pass

Iasca you have to register online...its 150 for the first day which is a triple pointer.which will qualify you to compete Sunday at finals.. then additional 50 for finals day.... 200 total...friend in nv said he called db drag 4 times and still have got no reply... but as far as it is known.. sat is 3x point event that will qualify you for next years finals, if you don't have the points for this years finals you can only do 3x point event on sat..If you pay sound comp fees it covers you and a vehicle.... you can pay show fee which I believe is 30bucks for both days..just park on the sound comp side and do demos....if you are spectator only its like 12bucks for the 2day pass

P3160012.jpg

P3140011.jpg

P3140010.jpg

P3140009.jpg

P3140008.jpg

P3140007.jpg

P3140006.jpg

P3140005.jpg

P3140004.jpg

426361_289773174427374_100001840812575_744416_909189962_n.jpg

reconed and ready to go.

We will have special move in time from 8am - 9am at gate D off of Lake Perris Blv.

If you have ever been to this show you don’t want to wait in the enormous line that FF always brings. If you are there after 9am you will have to wait in the line with the other 1100 cars for the car show part.

Officiating Staff:

Doug Stockton

Andy Teuscher

James "Kimo" Kaliloa

Jim Wright "mylows10"

Rob Wolcott

Mike Jaffe

PRICE:

DBDRA = $50 for one class and $25 each additional class

IDBL = Currently not set

Price only includes car and driver. It is $12 for each additional passenger. That covers both days.

Schedule:

Saturday

8am-12pm Move in

11am-1pm DBDRA World Finals Qualifying

11:30am-2:30pm Qualifying for DBDRA and IDBL 3x

2:30pm-5:30pm Complete DBDRA brackets(for WF people) and NSPL 3 event

5:45pm Move Out

Sunday

5am-9am Move in

9am-12pm Qualifying for IDBL World Finals & DBDRA World Finals runs

12pm-3pm Any WF runs for Bass Boxing (if applicable) & Brackets for the DBDRA 3x event

3pm Trophies

4pm Move Out

On Saturday we will run DBDRA brackets for the WF competitors only. That way they will only have to worry about the big important run.

This info is not set in stone but it looks like this is how it will go down

Whats up guys. I am the President of Forbidden Fantasy. Looks like it is going to be a great turnout. To answer a few questions I have seen being brought in your posts. First and foremost is Alcohol. We as a club do search for it. If you get it in please do a huuuge favor and buy a beer from the beer vender and then re fill it with your own. We will get in a lot of trouble if people are walking around with beer cans and bottles.

We are working on separating the Audio competitors from the show cars so you don't have to wait in the line to long.

Also...if you are staying in the city of Moreno Valley I suggest hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings, Portillos Hot Dogs, Chilis, or BJ's for food and drinks. There is a local bar there...but I would steer clear. haha I used to be a regular there and it is just bad news most the time =)

There will be Show car participants staying at most the hotels in Moreno Valley so I am sure the party will be at the hotels as well. Hope you all have a good time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date