i need 3000 watts!!!!! ma audio amp???

Simply said, it can simply be done. Pretty simple, too. Mostly done by simple minds with simple knowledge on car audio.

Simply said, it can simply be done. Pretty simple, too. Mostly done by simple minds with simple knowledge on car audio.
simple minds also shouldn't touch a 3000 watt rms 15";). nor should they want to spend the proper amount of $$ to upgrade their electrical's to power it. my thoughts are with heresy in terms of i don't like the term underpowering either b/c overpowering can blow a sub just as easily. take my db1000.1 on 2 Rf He12"s:-d.

adam

uh...... if you dont think you can kill a 3000 watt sub with 1000 watts clipped to hell, why dont you try it and see what happens. let us know.
i've done it and it didn't blow the sub but i guess i'm just weird right?? it's all about what you do and don't know if you are a moron or a newbie, don't touch a 3kw sub. if you know what you are doing then you are fine. take my si D2 for instance i am going to run 1kw daily and 2600rms for comp burps.

adam

so what would be best for my setup?? i have an awt15x (rated at 3000 rms) and soon to be upgrading to 1 or 2 15" XXX. should i go with 2 hifonics bx1500d (one for the awt now and one for each XXX that ill soon get) or a big 3000watt amp that will kill my elec system.

also... what about visonik v900xd? basically same stats as hifonics and they are strapable so i can use both of them on my awt for now...

what should i do????

so what would be best for my setup?? i have an awt15x (rated at 3000 rms) and soon to be upgrading to 1 or 2 15" XXX. should i go with 2 hifonics bx1500d (one for the awt now and one for each XXX that ill soon get) or a big 3000watt amp that will kill my elec system.
also... what about visonik v900xd? basically same stats as hifonics and they are strapable so i can use both of them on my awt for now...

what should i do????
you should not get visonik=ma audio:D

adam

huh? do u mean that dont get visonik because its the same quality as MA audio?
are there any other strapable 1500 watt amps?
Visonik and MA Audio is made by the same company.... Anaba Group...

Thats what he meant.

huh? do u mean that dont get visonik because its the same quality as MA audio?
are there any other strapable 1500 watt amps?
american bass makes a few strapable amps. to me i'd get a pair of CX1500's and be happy. they don't do 1500 watts but they will do 1300-1400 which trust me is plenty. just have fun in your wattage class if you do compete since you are going with more than 1 amp per sub.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.