Help with Power

Participant count
  • Participant list
tbh i have no clue what to look for in a battery for under the hood, like i've heard lithium is good but only for a second battery
I havent messed with Lith. yet. Im still old school with HO Alt and AGM Batts. Try get the largest AGM under the hood you can fit/wedge in there..LOL

I havent messed with Lith. yet. Im still old school with HO Alt and AGM Batts. Try get the largest AGM under the hood you can fit/wedge in there..LOL
The most CCA/CA and RES and what you can afford and wedge in there for an AGM. Stay away from the RedTops and YellowTops/Optimus batteries.. JUNK!

currently its 4awg ofc, but ill get a big 3 kit, ill look at a better battery for under the hood, maybe a new amp should i run 2000watts you think?
and ill build a that 4th order i was talking about
Those are 500rms subs. 1500 or even 1200rms should be plenty on tap for those subs. You keep you voltage up as high towards amp specs you will get more supply for the demand

Doing the Big3 and a better battery is going to help that alternator from working its azz off. HO Alternator is nice to have. id budget that in for the future 250a or better would be nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...