Help with Power

Participant count
  • Participant list
I want to run them on a 5k amp
Ive said this for years, and it is the reality that goes without saying much other than..."It Takes Power To Make Power". Budget is another consideration. What are your goals for the Sub stage and the rest of the audio system?

Gas or Diesel truck? Two battery trays under the hood or one? X-cab-Crew cab or single cab?
The gas 5.4l V8 just 2 battery under the hood, and super cab, the suicide door one, I just want to be able to support those subs with minimal voltage drop

The gas 5.4l V8 just 2 battery under the hood, and super cab, the suicide door one, I just want to be able to support those subs with minimal voltage drop
You taking out the back seat/seats for this? You opposed to a different brand of subs at all to meet the budget?

Last edited:
Have you bought anything yet? Have you sat down and figured out a budget and the over all install at all? What Radio you using?
Haven't bought anything, just planning the new system, over all maybe like 2-4k, I'm using a kenwooD DMX47S which I already have in the truck

You taking out the back seat/seats for this? You opposed to a different brand of subs at all?
The back is completely gutted, and if you have any suggestions for different brands that would be nice, it's just that im running resilient sounds right now and they are alright

Haven't bought anything, just planning the new system, over all maybe like 2-4k, I'm using a kenwooD DMX47S which I already have in the truck
Thats a 2v 6rca out HU. been better to have gotten a 4-5v for cleaner better signal. But its still nice. and can be utilized just fine.Kenwood make some great units. Some my Favorites

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...