SOLD FS: Rockford p2 12" subs , tsunami 2 farad cap

tigertowncruise
10+ year member

i have two rockford p2 12" subs. they are both dual 4 ohm. they work and sound great. they have a couple minor scratches on the cone , i included a pic of each below. asking $60 each+shipping .

also have a 2 farad tsunami capacitor . has some scuffs/scratches , its chrome, works great has distribution block and digital voltage read out. 50+shipping

Have a rockford fosgate p1000-1bd amp , it has some scratches around the screws but other than that in great shape, rated 1000rms at 1 ohm but most bench at 1300+. not really sure i want to sell this but if i get a decent offer i will.

Only trade i am looking for is a 15" dual 2 ohm alpine type r. or a nice head unit , preferably alpine .

I do not have any history on the forum , For feedback you can check my ebay "bumpn15s" , also a member and sold things on yotatech.com and ih8mud.com under same name. I can do paypal or money order. I work at the ups store , so everything will be packed well and shipped ups.

bump for you. i have had those same subs and they are really good, they dont need alot of power but still have great output and sq. Also i have that cap also and its rock solid and looks sick, built in distro block is a plus too.

GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.