SOLD woofers, amps, and a termlab

mytloud1
10+ year member

NW Ohio
I have the following for sale

2-Fusion FCA 4000D's. one working, one in need of repair. Looking toward $600 for the working one, and $250 for the broken one. I will do a deal on both.

2-Fusion FCW-15's. Quad coil 15's, 2 ohm coils. I have the unused quad 1.3 ohm recones also. I'd like to see $500 for these.

2-Shocker 15" 2002 Siganture Series. These are currently dual .7's. I also have the recones for these too. I'd also like to see $500 for these.

1-Termlab USB, single sensor. Includes an older Dell laptop, and leather laptop bag that it all fits into. I'd also like to see $500 for this.

If there are any questions, feel free to email me at mytloud1@hotmail.com. Thanks alot!

how much for tl w/o laptop
For 500 including the laptop, i'd take the laptop. I sold my TL for 550 shipped, albeit to Canada. I believe it was 515 plus shipping or something along those lines for a usb termlab used. Couldnt hurt to have a dedicated TL laptop, not to mention it wouldnt work with Vista/7 when i had it. If you have anything above XP, you'll need that dedicated laptop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.