franz777000 as a buyer

Ali1
10+ year member

e6300 FTW
U.S.
I wouldn't deal with this guy anymore. This is my first transaction with this guy and he seems a little too desperate and anxious. Because of this, he sends me a PM saying "whats up with a tracking number?" I showed him a receipt of me shipping the item out after 1 hour of paypaling me the money. So i shipped out his amp as soon as i received his money. I was at work the next day, he gets upset because he hasn't received a tracking number, even though i showed him a receipt that i shipped the amp out by fedex. and this is his message " Sir i need the tracking number ASAP... i pmd you twice last night and no reply from you sir... i checked your status and you were online. " The guy needs to calm down and understand i don't ship packages as a career. The guy acted as if i haven't responded in weeks. He didn't give me one day before showing some attitude, trying to accuse me of yada yada yada.

just beware fellas!!!!!!

IMG00065.jpg

You told me the amp was going to arrive before thursday but its not but im cool. did you hear anything from me again after you gave me the tracking number? huh? you tell me now. i think every buyer deserves to get a tracking number from the seller. and hold on there... i dealt with a lot of other people here and i had no problems with them... even one person shipped his amps first and when i received the amp i payed him as agreed upon... soon ill tell you why im so anxious to get the tracking number and youll be shocked to know my reason sir... thank you for leaving this kind of feedback for me. hope you can sleep at night when you get to know my reason.

If you need something as soon as you say you do...go to a store and buy it.

Don't jump on someone's back hours after it has shipped (which was the same day you bought it, which is exceptional service, if you ask me).

You needing an amp isn't a life and death situation...so relax.

You told me the amp was going to arrive before thursday but its not but im cool. did you hear anything from me again after you gave me the tracking number? huh? you tell me now. i think every buyer deserves to get a tracking number from the seller. and hold on there... i dealt with a lot of other people here and i had no problems with them... even one person shipped his amps first and when i received the amp i payed him as agreed upon... soon ill tell you why im so anxious to get the tracking number and youll be shocked to know my reason sir... thank you for leaving this kind of feedback for me. hope you can sleep at night when you get to know my reason.
the time that you payed me was the time i sent out the amp. Fedex told me that my package will not be shipped out till Monday since its past the 7clock time. I did everything like I was supposed to do on my side to proceed with the transaction. According to the cashier at Fedex, the amplifier was supposed to arrive on Thursday. I will make a trip to Fedex and speak with the manager, regarding this concern. As much as i knew you needed the amp by Thursday, I would have not shipped the amp if the cashier told me Friday will be the day it arrives. You didn't even give me enough time to reply to your e-mail, not even a whole day until you reply suspecting suspicious accounts with me. "hope you can sleep at night when you get to know my reason?????????????????"

I also warned him about that on the main feedback page where he bought something on friday evening and posted multiple times over the weekend about not having a tracking number yet.

I sold something to him and everything went very smooth. I understand the fact that he wanted a tracking number because he was going back home friday and wanted to make sure his item would get there before he had to leave for his flight home (to save money so he wouldnt have to have it shipped accross seas)

Oh, I thought it was something serious like his friend died because the heart they were sending via UPS didn't have a tracking number and they couldn't find it or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Ali1

10+ year member
e6300 FTW
Ali1
U.S.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies