Eclipse Wall Build

does look to be small for 2 15's....depends on what kind and what freq ported at etc. though.....more details......

jason
the box does seem tiny for two 15s but i made it relative to Soundstreams specs. they prefered 2 cu ft MINIMAL ported, with one 4 inch aero port...and 3 cu ft OPTIMAL, with 2 4 inch aero ports each woofer. the box before displacements is 6.60 cuft. after sub displacments that leave 6.4 cu ft. and after port displacements thatll leave between 5.5-6.0 cu ft left in the box. I do hope everything sounds ok when it is all said and done though.
pwned

box looks sexy awesome idea and build

i would almost bet that box is still gonna flex unless you glass the inside or brace it better. For those subs it may be about right, i have heard a set of them in person they got decently loud......i don't think that they will outdo the 10's you had though.

tuning will help though.

jason

I will be adding more bracing to the box. I havent screwed the baffle or wall piece to the box yet...just letting paint dry. I will be doing 5 cylinder bracings from front to rear...one in each corner, and one dead center...that way i get all areas braced good. I messed with the 10s for about 2 months to get them where they ended at. I never said I was done with them, they will sit in the garage for now with the box and aeros that were used...I wanted to do a nice build, and something that would give me my hatch back. This is defiantly going to look/sound nice and everything seems to be falling into place...

hey man the amp you sold me works great and I appreciate it..
i love the build man.. looks loud.. cant wait to see what it can do
hey i appreciate it man. I cant wait to see what it can do either. It should be very good for daily at least and should have a good looking end result. i just hope people dont get too determined to doubt it before it is done.

Glad to hear about the amp man. Hope it continues to work good.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i wasn't doubting it, i didn't study the box of the ones i heard but it probably wasn't near as good really........our local shops lack a little to be desired.

I hope this turns out and will be keeping up with it. Keep up the good work.

jason

i wasn't doubting it, i didn't study the box of the ones i heard but it probably wasn't near as good really........our local shops lack a little to be desired.

I hope this turns out and will be keeping up with it. Keep up the good work.

jason
i wasnt singleing you out...theres a few others ive talked to that think its going to be dumb, but i don't care what they thing. i hope it turns out good as well and i appreciate the support

MOOORE PICS = MOOORE POWA!!!!

Awesome dud looks good! So how are you going to mount place you amp/amps, and the batteries?

I still wanna see a pic or of the carpet where your driver seat is.... it's gonna be awesome.... muhahaha!

MOOORE PICS = MOOORE POWA!!!!
Awesome dud looks good! So how are you going to mount place you amp/amps, and the batteries?

I still wanna see a pic or of the carpet where your driver seat is.... it's gonna be awesome.... muhahaha!
why do you want to see pics of the carpet? to see the power wire?

Looking good. I'm actually looking to buy a 2003 GT with the 3.0L v6 5 speed, really nice cars, love the way the drive.

What kind of stock electrical do they have? What are you running that you need 6 runs of wire?

An Atomic 5000.1 amplifier off of two stinger sp1700 batteries in the rear. I really want to do another 4 runs but im unsure when that will happen...hopefully by Halloween. im unsure of the stock electrical question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.