Eclipse Wall Build

Nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, curious to see the #'s. Also I don't recall if you said what it is or will be tuned to? I will have to take a listen when you get everything tuned.
its tuned around 38 hz...but the box does not have seperate chambers so i will have to use the termlab to figure out true tuning. its different then the 10s just for the fact that i had the tens tuned alot higher, and im hearing the difference in the freq range which sounds good to ear. i will raise the tuning soon

Jeff -

I took out the tubes so now it is just flare-flare. it did raise it up alot...although it raised it quite a bit. i will be putting in the original tubes for the first apx box that fired to the side, each tube is only about 1 inch i believe...

and i will be moving the box back farther tomorrow.

43 hz seems a bit high to me....but very nice work. Should get pretty ****in loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

whats going on. i'm new here. i was wondering what kind of numbers are you doing with this wall? i'm having trouble getting my eclipse to pull a good number on a term lab. 144.9dbs all day long with the same subs as you are running. check out my signature. if you can help me out i need to know what you have it tuned at,port size, what kind of ports and how many and bracing for the inside of the box.. PLEASE HELP

dont have this setup anymore....never actually got to doing the 2x4s to seal everything off or anything...just kind of ditched it because i didnt want to ruin the car. check out the new build log for my vehicle though. just click on my username and look at my new build. includes two audioque hdc315s and a stetsom 4k2d.

doing a 150.7 in usaci street beat 3...and 148.8 in M4 in meca. but i will be adding the third spare battery on sunday immediatly before the meca show that day. hopefully will do a new number.

man that *****! what kind of numbers were you doing with that setup? do you remember what ports and sizes worked with that and any kind of bracing you had.
i only used 4 4-inch aeros. that was the soundstream specs but the soundstream specs are WRONG!!!! don't go by them. call soundstream and get in touch with the tech department and they will direct you with an enclosure better. the soundstream subs from the t4's-t5s, splx's, and the XXX 15s actually love bigger enclosures more then anything. if you have room for it, then give each splx 4.5 cuft after discplacements, and use a single 6 inch aero for each sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.