Eclipse Wall Build

alright. the wall panel is cut and sanded on all edges. it looks nice. i will more then likely be wraping it in vinel (sp), if i dont find a paint that i like. also, i talked to snoop dan on how to seal everything off and he gave me a good idea that i will be doing.

anybody have any ideas where i can get good black material that i can put over the wall panel? any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Dustin

alright. the wall panel is cut and sanded on all edges. it looks nice. i will more then likely be wraping it in vinel (sp), if i dont find a paint that i like. also, i talked to snoop dan on how to seal everything off and he gave me a good idea that i will be doing.
anybody have any ideas where i can get good black material that i can put over the wall panel? any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Dustin
maybe use some good spray bedliner

Dude thats wicked, I have a 00 eclipse and have contiplated the idea of walling when I built a box a tad too big lol it sat in my back seat for quite some time lol

I cant see any pics as I'm at work but have you ripped out all the rear pannels?

How much cubic feet you think you have to work with?

What kind of electrical you running?

FACKKK i wanna see pics lol

i was thinkin about it but im not sure how the final outcome would look. do you think it would be decent? also would you recommend the spray can or the spray through an air compressor?
compressor using higher quality liner

ive seen them turn out really good

Aroc - I already had all my rear panels out of my vehicle for my 2 10s, since it allows for a bigger box and more box design opportunities. i have no rear seats in the vehicle but have the rear side panels in and they will remain in. will post more pics tomorrow.

Bones-- where would you suggest I buy the bedliner from?

thanks

Aroc - I already had all my rear panels out of my vehicle for my 2 10s, since it allows for a bigger box and more box design opportunities. i have no rear seats in the vehicle but have the rear side panels in and they will remain in. will post more pics tomorrow.
Bones-- where would you suggest I buy the bedliner from?

thanks

Now that I'm looking at the pics from home I can see you pulled the back panels I've done the same.

Right now I have a a HDC315 in a 3.5 cubic box there.

Sub up port back dont know if it would be louder with a differnt orientation??

Did you hit 149 with the box as it is in the pics susb forward and port to the driver side?

I'd like to know how you got that wire under the driver side??? lol

***Suscribed*******

Now that I'm looking at the pics from home I can see you pulled the back panels I've done the same. Right now I have a a HDC315 in a 3.5 cubic box there.

Sub up port back dont know if it would be louder with a differnt orientation??

Did you hit 149 with the box as it is in the pics susb forward and port to the driver side?

I'd like to know how you got that wire under the driver side??? lol

***Suscribed*******
i hit the 149.4 with the subs foward and ports to the side. i was able to get my 6 runs of 1/0 under the carpet by taking out the front seat, pulling up the carpet and runnin it directly under the front seat. i used an Air-Saw and cut out a big chunk of my firewall to allow all the cabling to fit through it.

My cousin use to have 2 spl 170's in his extended cab dakota, they were sealed and running off a crappy audiobahn hc2300, but still got pretty freakin loud.

I tried talking him into getting a new amp and doing a wall, or atleast a low tuned ported box, but ended up knocking off the tensil leads and trading them for some cheap radio shack subs...

I bet I can get the subs off the kid really cheap if he still has them.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif youll see the box and everything together monday!!!! just remember to bring the sub

and F0CK this amp repair company >>> //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif you know who they are...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.