dodge v6 *****

Well you can do the usual Truckin' mods which consist of:

- K&N Air Filter

- Airaid Intake System

- Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer

- Exhaust/Headers (Flowmaster, Borla, JBA, etc)

- Computer Chip

- Possibly a supercharger

I dont think you want to spend a lot of money, but if there is any chance you do, a nice engine swap would be nice lol.

- Steve

Hmm..I'd say drop a 5.4L V-8 from an f-150 in..like mine..but that could just be me being biased.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ya. I'd rather have that v-8 f 150. I'm probably gonna be getting something like that here in a few months, as a graduation present. that's why i dont wanna spend a lotta $$$ on the dodge.

Hmm, well I'm going to be selling my 97' F-150 Lariat at the end of this school year, its got 90K miles on it, runs great..dual flowmasters, every option, comes w/cd changer, few other engine mods. Extended cab w/3rd door. .e-mail me if ya might be interested..anyways..I've loved my f-150, never had a problem in 2 yrs.

No thanks. I really want a new 2k2 or 2k3 F150 single cab, stepside, solid black. Hopefully, my parents will buy the truck, as i am only 17, so I'll be able to spend my money trickin it out. I wanna put a lightning airdam, ram air hood, body kit, shaved tailgate, bedcover and bedrug, etc. along with a stereo.

Originally posted by JDoggHSTX No thanks. I really want a new 2k2 or 2k3 F150 single cab, stepside, solid black. Hopefully, my parents will buy the truck, as i am only 17, so I'll be able to spend my money trickin it out. I wanna put a lightning airdam, ram air hood, body kit, shaved tailgate, bedcover and bedrug, etc. along with a stereo.
Those are some nice plans for that truck... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Are you going to lower it?

- Steve

you could check mopar's online site and see the exact stuff that is made for your current engine or you can see the costs of the possible engines that you could swap in there

yeah. I plan to lower it somehow, but at this point, (even though I dont have the truck) im swingin between full drop w/ 'bags or just a small drop to make it look a little better. Something like a 1/3, just so it is level and a little lower. but most importantly I gotta have, big rims.

Sweet...slam it to the ground...3" body drop, c notched rear and bags' will have that frame headin' South fast:) If you dont want an asphalt hugger(when slammed) just go with that 1/3 drop and some 20's....22's or bigger if you go slammed.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.