Car Audio Noob Question: Can You Help me With Pricing My Used Car Audio Equipment

Participant count
  • Participant list

Michigan

I have a few items I'm wanting to sell but I'm not sure what a good price for them is. I've made posts before on Craigslist but get no offers so I'm wondering if I'm just overpricing them.

The items:

PSI Platform 2 15" Subwoofer. Brand new it was near $400 shipped

Hifonics Brutus 1516.1d watt amp. Brand new it was about $180

Kinetiks HC2000 Battery. Brand new I got it for $200

Theres nothing glaringly wrong with them cosmetically or performance wise. What would you sell them for if they were yours?

Well the psi platform 2 15" is brand new $325 without shipping, so I'd probably post that for $250. The Brutus goes for about $150ish new, I'd try to sell that at $120. Kinetiks battery still goes for about $200 shipped, I'd post that for $150. But it really matters on where you live, what people are looking for, if they are willing to pay for it, and also how long you are willing to wait. Good luck man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.