Car Audio & Electronics -OR- Auto Sound and Security back issues

I'll have to look at my parents' house. I started buying them in 92 and read them through 97, and I NEVER threw away magazines. I boxed up all of the ones through 95 when I went to college, and if my parents did not toss them, they are yours. It might take a couple weeks to find them, but they have a big attic and rarely purge anything. I know I had CA&E and CSR for that whole time period, and I might have a few AS&S thrown in.

Like a dummy, I bought them newsstand, so there are no address labels on the covers.

Send me a PM or email to remind me and I will see what I can find.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
Does you car have the noise cancelling mics from the factory? Usually right above the drivers door. If so, snip the wire to one of the mics to...

About this thread

o. l. t.

10+ year member
The Audio Whisperer
o. l. t.
Early 90's
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date