Blvd Customs - Mercedes GLK 350

I didi'nt say that if I did I didi'nt mean it like that . Its just to plain. Not enought to call it custom in my eyes this is custom . Custom to me means when you go off the top , if not its just attention to detail. bustom is rebuilsing doorpanels re working hindges, cutting up things that are supposed to be their and makeing it look seeamless. thats custom this could be dont by very little custom work into , looks like they got a stock Mercedes suv/convertible truck and put oversized rims did the interior and put a sysytem in it maybe a grill . not custom. to be custom in my eyes they would bagg it or hydro it. paint it something no ones had ever seen before. body mods shaving, but yeah its just my opinion
you dont know what custom is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

first off you should check your spelling //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

secondly if you can sit there and say that this vehicle is not custom then you

are just plain stupid.

you do understand that the vehicle has undergone extreme modifications dont you?

if you're idea of custom is bagging, and some candyass paint jobs that are marbalized as you put it then you need to get out of the 90s buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

if you could only imagine the amount of work and design that went into the vehicle..lol

Pepsi, that's an incredible build..........your only mistake was coming to this forum and asking these idiots to critique your work.

eactly...

well a good portion at least..

with the likes of Kovemaster what do you expect //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

his idea of custom is quite entertaining //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I appreciate the extemely high craftmanship but that looks like a new version of the old VW Thing. Really really really good work though.

the work is amazing. very good job. i do agree that the headlights look weired at angles but nothing to big.

the car looks like something that they would build.

but the rear doors should have been suicide i think.........

my $0.02

8 amplifiers, but what are they powering? a set of comps in each door, 1 13.5 in each door and 2 in the back, so 6 subs and 4 sets of comps... 1 amp per sub??? i dont see 5700 wattz either.

but it came out better than the others IMO. not my style, but definetely eye catching
There are 6 of the 750/1 amps powering the 6 subs and a 600/4 powering each set of components. 750*6 + 600*2 = 5700

A convertible truck? It's like a crossover, but a truck to convertible crossover. It looks awkward, off the bat. If possible, I would fab up a hard top for that pronto. At least it'll look like a supersized mini cooper then.

Aside from that, I would have to say that there is hope. The work is clean. The basstube is weak, lame and ill-advised. The rims are nice. And maybe, just maybe, this truck is better in person. But I would never want to see it in person so who knows.

so....um.... since this is a car audio forum and all,

what's it hittin on the termlab, all sealed up on the dash? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

so....um.... since this is a car audio forum and all,
what's it hittin on the termlab, all sealed up on the dash? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
Its a little more difficult to build a lot of sound pressure on a vehicle with no roof. And frankly, we never measure the SPL of our vehicles, since that is not the customer we cater to. We mostly deal in high end gear in high end vehicles, not walls of woofers. (Nothing wrong with walls of woofers, just not our niche)

This vehicle wasn't designed for SPL, or even for SQ. This was simply designed to be loud, clear and heard from far away to bring people over. If it makes you feel better we do tune most of our vehicles with an RTA.

You have to imagine the truck in its natural element, where it would be cruising up and down by a beach somewhere, slowly, with the music cranked up and people partying inside. Like a rap video.

Its a little more difficult to build a lot of sound pressure on a vehicle with no roof. And frankly, we never measure the SPL of our vehicles, since that is not the customer we cater to. We mostly deal in high end gear in high end vehicles, not walls of woofers. (Nothing wrong with walls of woofers, just not our niche)
This vehicle wasn't designed for SPL, or even for SQ. This was simply designed to be loud, clear and heard from far away to bring people over. If it makes you feel better we do tune most of our vehicles with an RTA.

You have to imagine the truck in its natural element, where it would be cruising up and down by a beach somewhere, slowly, with the music cranked up and people partying inside. Like a rap video.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif we here at ca.com live our lives like a rap video all of the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.