Blvd Customs - Mercedes GLK 350

They need to do something about the front end. It reminds me of those toy cars for little kid with a rechargeable battery in it.
We also see a resemblance to the Dub City die cast toy cars. Hopefully they will want to make one out of this.

I think maybe if the rims size was an inch less and/or the tire had a bit more rubber, it would nail the stance. Other than that, the rims look great. They sorta look like the Ray's Engineering rims for the G35's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
In order to make the 26" rims fit, we had to add 1 1/4" to the A-arm to clear and then cut 1" from the springs to bring it back down. For a real customer we would stick with 24" wheels to make it more practical.

Keep in mind that like many concept cars, this one will never be driven, so safety and practicality are not issues. This GLK is merely a canvas to illustrate what is possible. What is amazaing about this whole experience is that this is the first time Mercedes has openly embrased the aftermarket.

I am not feeling this at all.....Before and after the custom build. I hope Mercedes Benz are selling these buy one get two free lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/terrible.gif.e9b53a6590ea930b9d2be5020e6e9cd6.gif

after looking at the other shops. i think you guys did the best job. some others may not like it but i think its look pretty **** good. may not be my style, but it looks like the work was top notch.

8 amplifiers, but what are they powering? a set of comps in each door, 1 13.5 in each door and 2 in the back, so 6 subs and 4 sets of comps... 1 amp per sub??? i dont see 5700 wattz either.

but it came out better than the others IMO. not my style, but definetely eye catching

Good work, but when i look at it i don't see the luxury that Mercedes is known for, i also think the windshield is a couple inches too low.

i do bodywork and build customs for a living and can really appreciate the work and time yall put into that ride. I think it looks sick and you guys are very talented. mad props to yall

i see more hotrods and minitrucks that are real customs. this **** isnt custom . it is but why do the mod if its not noticible to the eye. custom is when people look at the car and say wow you did this and this with out looking to much . i cant say this about this car. its ok but id rather call an old school car that they heavily modefied every piece of the car from every aspect of everything. from tire to roof they went all out. the best mod i have to say on this ride is the chopp top. im off to work , nice quality to the builders but against a 50s 60's old school rat rod you lose in the custom category,
I totally disagree. i guess this means my truck isnt custom. They obviously did their job very well because you cant tell its custom, thats the idea. Just because you have a body kit, bags and a paint job dosent make **** custom... AT ALL. The little things are what make cars custom and unique. I dont see how that isnt custom work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

oh and it kinda reminds me of a power wheel. even though its not an escalade.

CadillacEscalade.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.