Blvd Customs - Mercedes GLK 350

From reviewing what the other groups did. This one kicks all of them to the curb. This is creative. Different in many ways. Clean cut interior. Not copied of other designs on the market for this look. There are very many little details that give it its edge. Like the 5.5 inches cut off the window. That alone makes a big difference in its looks.

Yes ok so the SUV / CAR look is not that attractive but the fact they turned this thing into something like this to this
glk.background49b.jpg
is amazing. Wish I could work in your shop!!!!!

so fabbing rear seats and rear console and stuffing 13.5s in each door and making it so you cant tell by looking at it is not custom?
its a mod but still not custom. its one fabrication out of many that could have been done. the only noticeable mod is the top chopped i digg it but the car isnt all that mush custom. custom interior but everything else looks plain

Considering there are no body kits, fenders or side panel available to just stick on to these things...I would say that is pretty custom. Hydraulic rear deck lid pretty nice too.

i see more hotrods and minitrucks that are real customs. this **** isnt custom . it is but why do the mod if its not noticible to the eye. custom is when people look at the car and say wow you did this and this with out looking to much . i cant say this about this car. its ok but id rather call an old school car that they heavily modefied every piece of the car from every aspect of everything. from tire to roof they went all out. the best mod i have to say on this ride is the chopp top. im off to work , nice quality to the builders but against a 50s 60's old school rat rod you lose in the custom category,

Not custom how the heck can some one say its not custom. The whole thing is custom. The other ones look like they threw crap on them compaired to this one. ::Shacking Head::

its a mod but still not custom. its one fabrication out of many that could have been done. the only noticeable mod is the top chopped i digg it but the car isnt all that mush custom. custom interior but everything else looks plain
One of Mercedes stipulations was that it had to look like something Mercedes could have built themselves. And most people think it does. No matter their requirements, something like a row of bullet tweeters or vertical doors is tasteless in any vehicle. And it may not be noticable because it fits so well, but all of the door panels, pillars and back seat area were remade to fit after the top was removed. We also designed and made all of the bumpers, side skirts, and the tonneau, (all the body panels except the hood) and that is something few custom shops are prepared to handle.

i see more hotrods and minitrucks that are real customs. this **** isnt custom . it is but why do the mod if its not noticible to the eye. custom is when people look at the car and say wow you did this and this with out looking to much . i cant say this about this car. its ok but id rather call an old school car that they heavily modefied every piece of the car from every aspect of everything. from tire to roof they went all out. the best mod i have to say on this ride is the chopp top. im off to work , nice quality to the builders but against a 50s 60's old school rat rod you lose in the custom category,
you obviously dont know what you are talking about, the amount of work that went into the custom vert top, interior, audio, not to mention molding a one of body kit, probably 1000 + man hours, but not custom:rolleyes:

You should posta pic of your custom sunfire.

One of Mercedes stipulations was that it had to look like something Mercedes could have built themselves. And most people think it does. No matter their requirements, something like a row of bullet tweeters or vertical doors is tasteless in any vehicle. And it may not be noticable because it fits so well, but all of the door panels, pillars and back seat area were remade to fit after the top was removed. We also designed and made all of the bumpers, side skirts, and the tonneau, (all the body panels except the hood) and that is something few custom shops are prepared to handle.
I think the work is top notch, its easy to criticize when you have mediocre mechanical ability, not my taste in vehicle but can respect the craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Exactly how the hell do you figure that a custom fabricated Tub for the area behind the seats, the chopped top with hand made cover, removal of the window systems and reworking of the entire inadrs of the doors, the reworked windshield are not custom?

it is not only a mod, these items are hand made not mass produced or bought off a shelf and added on. these took tons of man hours and creativity and design planning to make sure they were right.

you say the only noticable mods is the chopped top, the first time I saw this I could point out multiple cnahges to what was once a different vehicle.

Customization is NOT always drastic changes like you referred to in an ealier post, those cars that you speak of are now fewer and further between.

some of the best custom is when you have to wonder if it was like that or if someone made it that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.