BitOne problem,, HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JDBoogie
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Today i reinstalled my amps, line driver and BitOne to their permanent location. When i turned on everything to test it, i was only getting sound from the passenger side.

After trouble shooting my amp. RCA cables and line driver.. It seems to be a problem with the bitone. I am using speaker inputs on channels 1-4. When i unplug ch 3&4 or 1&2 (not at the same time) i get both mids to play. I have loaded and reloaded my previous saved files and even reset to factory default. Nothing seems to work.

I tested the inputs and they are getting clean signal from my HU. I am at a total loss and need some serious help!!

Today i reinstalled my amps, line driver and BitOne to their permanent location. When i turned on everything to test it, i was only getting sound from the passenger side.
After trouble shooting my amp. RCA cables and line driver.. It seems to be a problem with the bitone. I am using speaker inputs on channels 1-4. When i unplug ch 3&4 or 1&2 (not at the same time) i get both mids to play. I have loaded and reloaded my previous saved files and even reset to factory default. Nothing seems to work.

I tested the inputs and they are getting clean signal from my HU. I am at a total loss and need some serious help!!
Your wiring is wrong. go over it again. Why are you using a line driver? You dont need that. Get rid of it before you fry something. You have a simple setup. deck, procesor, amps speakers.

You can run that processor on High level input status. which means run speaker wires from deck to processor's hig level inputs. Make sure you remember which line is what speaker. LF=ch1, RF=ch2, LR=ch3, RR=ch4..... Then when you look at the output : sound like you are using processor to work as active crossover. Pay attention to your work. ... or you could drive over to chandler and let me hook it up for a small fee...

The line driver is so that my amps get the correct voltage. I am using the Tru line driver that was meant to be used with the Tru amps. My signal flows from HU -> BitOne -> line driver -> amps. There shouldnt be a problem with the signal flow.

The bitone is seeing the speaker inputs as high inputs and they are set up so that the tweets are on ch's 1&2 and the mids are on 3&4. In the bitone setup the sw is seeing all 4 spkrs. Im still clueless.

Where is chandler? Im almost at the point that i am willing to pay someone to help me with this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.