Audiopipe AP30001D... I need ALL informationz!!!11!

i love the long narrow look, but i also plan on putting on in a standard cab truck so an amp thats less than 10" wide is important, one thats 30 inches long and 7 inches wide just looks beastly

and yes the black ones are way sexier

I don't mean to hijack this thread but, Didn't audiopipe use to use the same circuit boards has the RE Audio amps before the where bought by US Amps? Also where is a good place to get a audiopipe amp at?

audiopipe 30001D DOES its rated power...
i wass told from someone that just benchmarked one and it did 3228@1ohm with 14.2v...

its not the best looking amp... but it does the power... im getting 1... maybe 2
So because someone told you that it must be true..

I don't want to dump on someones test results, but the methodology used by most people to measure amplifier output is not up to par.. more info is needed to determine if this was a serious test or not.. (meters, load, THD ?)

You are correct. It's 3000 @ 2 ohm (bridged).

Others have alluded to the efficiency of this amp. For such simple circuitry, I am curious how efficient it is.

If one of you fine gentlemen who owns one, could test power in vs. power out. I would be eternally grateful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.