Audiobahn Amp...

Zacmc212
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
I have a audiobahn amp that i got in a trade, and the nut that secures the speaker wire down is missing. It is a normal alan key nut, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get something to replace it?

I have a audiobahn amp that i got in a trade, and the nut that secures the speaker wire down is missing. It is a normal alan key nut, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get something to replace it?
Your amp is toast, Get a new one.

I did email audiobahn they havent gotten back to me yet, and i guess ill go over to HD tomarrow. I just want to get it before i sell it, i listed it on ebay before i realized it wasnt there...

go to any hardware store and hopefully they have a small machine screw like the one you need... i know what you are speaking about b/c the old 'bahn amp that I used was missing one and I found it at the store

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.