Anyone wanna build be a single 10" bandpass enclosure?

Sorry, my car isn't accessible at this time, I won't be back home until late next week. Here are the dimensions of my current box, which I assume this box would not exceed, since this is for one sub and my current one is for two subs. Anyway...those dimensions were 31" wide, 16" high and 13.75" deep. I'd like to go with 80INCHES specs and go with the 1.5 cu ft after displacement and the port tuned to 40hz and here are the specs of the sub that I want to fit into this box:If at all possible, I would love to take off 2-4 inches of height on the box with the dimensions I gave you (so it would be 12-14" height) and I'm sure the box wouldn't require 31" of width. Correct?
And sorry for the late response, it took me a while to dig up those dimensions.
I can help you and Im local //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ygpm, chaunb3400! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.