Anyone wanna build be a single 10" bandpass enclosure?

I swear I should hire you for something!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol

I'll have my people check my schedule and get back to your people.

Ok...so who is an expert on Audioque subs and the enclosures they belong in? For the sub I'm getting - it needs between 1.2-1.5 cu ft so I'd probably like it to have about 1.4 cu ft volume after displacement. Look at the specs in the link in my first post to see how the box needs to be designed.
if u want any kind of bandpass for 1 10inch sub and still try to have it fit within 1.2-1.5 cubes....u better off goin ported....bandpass wont fit...ur ported chamber for any 4th or 6th order bandpass will be atleast 2 cubes after sub and port displacement

go ported and call it a day

do 1.5 cubes tuned to 40hz...those aq subs should still get u down in the 30's and still have decent output for spl numbers near ur vehicals frequency

Anyone wanna build me a box with the specs 80 supplied?
try to find someone here locally if you cant id be willing to do it for you. when i find some time. for 40 + shipping + materials.

sheet of mdf here is like ~29 after tax. will fit on one sheet depending on dimensions. will be less than half bottle of titebond most likely.

so really looking at like ~70+ shipping bare MDF

depends on size and weight for this one i got a basic design(havnt heard from OP but just dimensions to work for space/tuning) done and it looks like 30-45

not sure of final weight....

Sorry, my car isn't accessible at this time, I won't be back home until late next week. Here are the dimensions of my current box, which I assume this box would not exceed, since this is for one sub and my current one is for two subs. Anyway...those dimensions were 31" wide, 16" high and 13.75" deep. I'd like to go with 80INCHES specs and go with the 1.5 cu ft after displacement and the port tuned to 40hz and here are the specs of the sub that I want to fit into this box:

Model SDC2.510Woofer Size 10″

Fs 33 Hz

Qts 0.414

Qes 0.465

Qms 3.759

Vas 14.98

Le mH 1.90

Sensitivity 1W/1m 87 dB

Magnet Weight 140 oz

Coil Diameter 2.5″

Useable Throw 2.3″

Continuous Power 600

Music Peak Power 1200

Mounting Depth 6.25″

Circle Cutout 9.35″
If at all possible, I would love to take off 2-4 inches of height on the box with the dimensions I gave you (so it would be 12-14" height) and I'm sure the box wouldn't require 31" of width. Correct?
And sorry for the late response, it took me a while to dig up those dimensions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.