Central Region All Michiganders post here!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Are you a Michigander and can you come out for a meet?

• Total voters
Ok what i'm saying is the parking lot is so fuc king huge how will they really know where to come to. Also if we go on a day like now where its warm but not really warm enough to go swimming we should pretty much be the only ones there. And we also should have things written on our vehicles or shirts with are sn name would be cool. I will probably be the only black guy there.

Sounds good yukon never thought of those details man. alright guy's let's set a date and for those who do not know where this metro place is click the link i posted previously. how many people plan on attending to this i'll bring some snacks and pop everyone bring something we'll make it like a get 2gether with all of us bumpn. but let's also choose a day none of us have to work or other things since i thought of the metro idea i will find out my next weeks work schedule let all u guys know. i know can't do 27th that's my birthday. but i'll be sure let u guys know what u think? sound good 2 everyone details i got so far?

Where everyone coming from let's get like a list going just so we all know who's coming from where. saying like how far we are from here to help out just us let us know so in case were waiting on people.

1.) audiobahnuser18: Less then 30mins away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...