Central Region All Michiganders post here!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Are you a Michigander and can you come out for a meet?

• Total voters
Alright guy's Sorry haven't been on here in a while. So sologrcrx got ahold of me he has a TL he's willing to bring. Would be like $3 or $5 for whole day from em or he said what all of us could work out. So i think if we get that we owe em a big thanks cause that would be badass for all of us. As for a date i finally came up with one. How would This Wed work for everyone? i don't have to work then either. But i have to work Thursday , Friday , Saturday. So that kills the weekend unless u guy's wanna set something up for next week , but i would have to see what my work schedule gonna be like. Well guy's lmk. Post on up.
don't forget. both me and the mommyvan have termlab's.

but as for tommorow, that probably won't work for me. Sunday is the best day for me. what about the first sunday of may?

Yeah a weekend is definately going to be best. Has anyone had any luck talking with Gibraltar? I called them before but never got a call back and havent had time to call them back up.

Im gonna call em right now.......

Alright well I just got off the phone with Gibraltar of Taylor again. I was transferred over to the same lady and got the same thing. I gave her my information and she remembered talking with me before, said once Sue gets in she will contact me.......the one guy I spoke with said we would have to sign an agreement but it shouldnt be a problem. Hopefully this lady actually tries to get in touch with me...................

Alright guy's maybe we can figure it out for next weekend then. May man idk my work schedule at all for that far ahead yet lol. But we'll figure something out guy's then. Mikey be sure to keep us updated with the gibraltar info.

you guys **** man, soon as I sell my system everyone wants to meet up and pull out termlabs and **** =(, we need to plan something for the August-October date ranges, I just got 2 dd9512's this weekend off of sologcrx that I got to get reconed and I need amps and everything, the only thing that I have in my car thats gonna be in the next setup is the car and its gonna take me at least 2 months to put something decent back together

Plus I wana see how much louder black bonnies setup is than my old one=)

I could donate my dads front yard, itll fit at least 10 cars in the yard. Dont know how long you guys are gonna stay after he shoots me in my as sbut hey, I offered

I wish I had a bunch of property away from people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

you guys **** man, soon as I sell my system everyone wants to meet up and pull out termlabs and **** =(, we need to plan something for the August-October date ranges, I just got 2 dd9512's this weekend off of sologcrx that I got to get reconed and I need amps and everything, the only thing that I have in my car thats gonna be in the next setup is the car and its gonna take me at least 2 months to put something decent back together
Plus I wana see how much louder black bonnies setup is than my old one=)
yeah, we will have to see. got everything installed, just need to put power to the amps and get my other bat in and im golden

NO go on GTC?
The lady never called.....AGAIN!!!

Someone else call them up and leave your info. Anyone who wants to, cuz this lady is obviously an idiot and/or ignorant.

GIBRALTAR TRADE CENTER, INC.TAYLOR, MI 48180

PHONE: 734-287-2000
I just told them I am a member of a local Car Enthusiast Group and we are trying to get a show organized and would like to use their parking lot if it is possible. I would also let them know we are specifically a Car Audio Group and would be demoing our systems //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...