Central Region All Michiganders post here!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Are you a Michigander and can you come out for a meet?

• Total voters
they want to do it on the 26-27th of this month and the 16-17th of june . not sure if your going to cuyahoga,oh(april 27th) or butler, pa(june 16th) but i know i am, and i know the mommy van is at least going to cuyahoga... so that takes away 2 of their potential term lab's. I would really try to schedule around large events, namely spl max ones.
Aww great. I think I'm about over it anyway.

solo and mommyvan a double bass race that would be badass:D. Anyone hear a date about this yet or about the gibraltar bass race in taylor that will be going on?

Sweet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif sry i forgot all bout termpro site don't go there alot like live on these forums hahaha. so who's all entering in that comp from here?

Sweet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif sry i forgot all bout termpro site don't go there alot like live on these forums hahaha. so who's all entering in that comp from here?
I would if I wasent moving. 14 hour drive for a 2x comp isnt going to happen. Now if its a 5x weekend with a show on sunday at Norris' I might be there. And here is Termpro.

http://www.termpro.com/

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=9932

**** i was all excited about goin to one at the end of the month and now i have to wait till july. way to burst my bubble. lol jp but ill deff make an appearance but i donno what ill be runnin yet

Im still working on finding a location for a meet before the Gibraltar show, they never got back to me and I am lost on a spot for the meet. Someone else has got to know of a spot as I have had no luck around here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Thx kingdell because i've done testing there b4 with my ride and they don't say anything really. u get some skeptical look's from people but what else is new haha.

How is that location for everyone though? we could bring even maybe like a small barbeque we each bring food/music they got a picnic area we could all bump hang have a good time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...