4 nighshade 18s yukon xl build 155+ 16v minus the ********

A good build always takes time, and money, some people don't realize that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Right and that is what build logs are about. Don't get me wrong but i do get kinda frustrated on here with you cause you aren't the same. In person your cool, calm and quiet and you don't argue but on here you are the opposite, im not here to make enemies especially local, which means you, and i don't want it to be awkward at spl events because we go to nearly every one.
As for your amps, im confused, i thought you had 2 and you blew 1. . . I didn't even know they were for sale or you even had more, what guy you talking about anyway?

welcome to the net...can be whoever you wanna be and and claim to have any and everything under the sun..... it shines its finest at ca.com

it going quad alts as soon as i sell the bracket on there now i have some one buying it in a couple weeks and i get 16v for the low if anyone needs them

and i will fix the 1/0 runs when i get my 4 alts on there im doing 4/0 runs to each alt and the **** under the hood is a mess i know i will fix that. external reg equils no more relay for the 2nd alt and the only reason the 1/0 runs through were it does is too keep it away from the exhaust it and it no where near the wheel it just looks like that

I'm very familiar with that 1/0 placement. it can be cleaned up a little more. I wouldn't be afraid to get some tabs tacked to the frame to tie or clamp to.

Its what i got to do in my next build. It really is the best route to take so carry on. Looks like your onto something good.

What the fuck are you talking about? You really like to ride cock that much, that my name is always coming out of your mouth? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I dont even like you, therefore there is no benefit for you to doubt. My build is coming along actually. i will have project_pechkin come out when i we go to load the box with a forklift. Where are you door panels being built? Where is your amp? Where is the 160?

And who the fuck do you think you are taking shots at Josh like that? Nobody even knows you or gives a fuck who you are. Keep doubting all you want. You will never go to SBN or the big ****

Keep the ******** somewhere else. Obviously you dont know what a fucking "BUILD LOG" is.
so now you have a forklift at your house too?

at least some one understands why it there and not laying on my headers but i will be getting some flexable sealtight for around the wire we use it all the time when were building pools for the electrical its like flexable conduit

IMG_8717.jpg

IMG_8710.jpg

IMG_8709.jpg

subs and amps will be here this sunday get pics as soon as i get them and i think im getting the power master ext regulator instead of using the one pictured alts should be installed and running this weekend going up to my buddy paint shop to put them on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

godhatescivics

10+ year member
2 18s in a cobalt what?
godhatescivics
cleveland ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date