4 nighshade 18s yukon xl build 155+ 16v minus the ********

and i'de be beating ass too right about now:p: can we stop?
IMO...... i would build a bigger port and a bigger box for these subs.

i would use 16sqin per cubic foot of airspace for the port opening. minimum! he has a LOT of power he is feeding these. and a bigger box offers more as far as tuning low and still producing high numbers in this particular build.
Wow, your going to beat my ass now?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Wow, your going to beat my ass now?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
dude i dont even live near you. look... i'm wrong your all right. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Some ppl ....just see a sub ...hmmmm ..o its a 18 and its round ...has to be the same ...
SPL... It's one size fits all! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ya i would say so my ameican bass hds look nothing like my nightshades
my hds have tripple 3/4 inch slugs my nightshaeds have triple 1 inch slugs hds have a cross drilled vented pole nightshades do not
plus the gap in the motors are completly differant i dont think i could get a 8 layer flat would in my hd
plus the coil and spiders are differant so how can you compare the 2
not to mention the nightshade motor allows for a longer coil
the nightshade has a 25% bigger magnet
no wait 33% bigger did the math wrong
if a 18 is an 18 than why do speakers come with specs and box recommendations

there is a edit button, please learn to use it

wow there is a whole lot of dumbass in this thread. How has no one banned sub2weeker yet? Please dont follow anything he says. Just because u have been "building" for 18 years doesn't mean u know what the hell ur doing. When u first joined u asked beyond newb ?'s for someone with 18 years of "experience". Listen to the other guys and ull be fine. The only thing u should listen to him about is how to **** a good wang im sure he knows all bout that lolz.

Whoa, a whole bunch of stupid going on in here. hahaha
Quoted for truth

thats great. have you fed each of your nightshades 4500 each?
or have you tried to put them in a bigger box at all?

or put 4 18s in a box together?

an 18 is a ****in 18 and the more airspace you give it the happier they will be. but what do i know! i have four 18s. why would anyone want to listen to me?
Quoted for wtf'ness

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

godhatescivics

10+ year member
2 18s in a cobalt what?
godhatescivics
cleveland ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date