4 nighshade 18s yukon xl build 155+ 16v minus the ********

I could of swore making a build log was to receive support, suggestions, and share ideas across all members of ca.com. Stop all the bashing its stupid, I'm sure gt would like a confidence boost from interested members to help keep the build log going, no one in the whole neighborhood gives a shyt about what someone is doing to their car so you bring it here so you can show what kind of progress your making if any. Sub2weeker, less posting on build logs destroying all confidence of the builder himself, where is your build log? Speaking of progress, I'm ready to see ur 160.

I could of swore making a build log was to receive support, suggestions, and share ideas across all members of ca.com. Stop all the bashing its stupid, I'm sure gt would like a confidence boost from interested members to help keep the build log going, no one in the whole neighborhood gives a shyt about what someone is doing to their car so you bring it here so you can show what kind of progress your making if any. Sub2weeker, less posting on build logs destroying all confidence of the builder himself, where is your build log? Speaking of progress, I'm ready to see ur 160.
win

Sorry I Am Not Having Alot Of Free Time Workin Like 60 Hours A Week A 7000 Dallor Build Take Alot Of Work To Be Able To Afford
A good build always takes time, and money, some people don't realize that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

UPDATE

SDC10538.jpg

SDC10539.jpg

SDC10543.jpg

This, and the first thread are fails. Just BS about a set-up that is going to happen............someday. Taking a pic of that 1/0 run and posting it was almost as dumb as admitting you ran it.
lol.... but the batteries look nice now.

that is exactly what a build log is for, to show PROGRESS.

You dont put up an "IM GOING TO BUILD LOG", ask questions then talk **** because you dont like the suggestions. AND THEN have NO pictures to show of the build that is in mention.

i even gave travis the benifit of the doubt, and that build was all talk. i will continue to check out build logs and give advice and call people on their ******** when they put up a false front.

these people can ask questions in other sections of the forum, this is the "BUILD LOG" not the ask questions log..

And josh, I'm just wondering what your problem is. you wantta talk ****?

I wasnt gonna say anything, i though i could let it go, but I'm pretty pissed off at you for telling my buddy not to buy my hifonics goliath amps at our last car show. I had four of em and he wanted to buy one and you decided to put your two cents in and talk **** telling him not to buy em, That was some btch ****.

You dont put up an "IM GOING TO BUILD LOG", ask questions then talk **** because you dont like the suggestions. AND THEN have NO pictures to show of the build that is in mention.

i even gave travis the benifit of the doubt, and that build was all talk. i will continue to check out build logs and give advice and call people on their ******** when they put up a false front.

these people can ask questions in other sections of the forum, this is the "BUILD LOG" not the ask questions log..

And josh, I'm just wondering what your problem is. you wantta talk ****?

I wasnt gonna say anything, i though i could let it go, but I'm pretty pissed off at you for telling my buddy not to buy my hifonics goliath amps at our last car show. I had four of em and he wanted to buy one and you decided to put your two cents in and talk **** telling him not to buy em, That was some btch ****.
Right and that is what build logs are about. Don't get me wrong but i do get kinda frustrated on here with you cause you aren't the same. In person your cool, calm and quiet and you don't argue but on here you are the opposite, im not here to make enemies especially local, which means you, and i don't want it to be awkward at spl events because we go to nearly every one.

As for your amps, im confused, i thought you had 2 and you blew 1. . . I didn't even know they were for sale or you even had more, what guy you talking about anyway?

Right and that is what build logs are about. Don't get me wrong but i do get kinda frustrated on here with you cause you aren't the same. In person your cool, calm and quiet and you don't argue but on here you are the opposite, im not here to make enemies especially local, which means you, and i don't want it to be awkward at spl events because we go to nearly every one.
As for your amps, im confused, i thought you had 2 and you blew 1. . . I didn't even know they were for sale or you even had more, what guy you talking about anyway?
eric from greeley told me you said he shouldnt buy my amps and buy the 40.1 instead, since that show he wont leave james alone about buying his 40.1 and james isnt selling his... I never said anything about it because it was hear say. so i appologize if you never told him anything. but this is what i was told. and i will continue to be cool at all shows to everyone because i'm all about the cause and am not in fact the diq everyone sees me at first being. I just express my opinions openly here, and people get offended and i cant help that.

And josh, I'm just wondering what your problem is. you wantta talk ****? I wasnt gonna say anything, i though i could let it go, but I'm pretty pissed off at you for telling my buddy not to buy my hifonics goliath amps at our last car show. I had four of em and he wanted to buy one and you decided to put your two cents in and talk **** telling him not to buy em, That was some btch ****.
What the fuck are you talking about? You really like to ride cock that much, that my name is always coming out of your mouth? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I dont even like you, therefore there is no benefit for you to doubt. My build is coming along actually. i will have project_pechkin come out when i we go to load the box with a forklift. Where are you door panels being built? Where is your amp? Where is the 160?

And who the fuck do you think you are taking shots at Josh like that? Nobody even knows you or gives a fuck who you are. Keep doubting all you want. You will never go to SBN or the big ****

Keep the ******** somewhere else. Obviously you dont know what a fucking "BUILD LOG" is.

eric from greeley told me you said he shouldnt buy my amps and buy the 40.1 instead, since that show he wont leave james alone about buying his 40.1 and james isnt selling his... I never said anything about it because it was hear say. so i appologize if you never told him anything. but this is what i was told. and i will continue to be cool at all shows to everyone because i'm all about the cause and am not in fact the diq everyone sees me at first being. I just express my opinions openly here, and people get offended and i cant help that.
Ah yes, eric I know who ur talkin about he called me yesterday trying to sell me a kinetic 1800 localy, if anyone is interested lmk. He asked me what he thinks would be a better decision, I don't quite remember so don't get me wrong but I'm sure I would of recomended the 40.1 over the hifonics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, but that is just my 2 cents, I'm sure you have yours also, and that's fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

godhatescivics

10+ year member
2 18s in a cobalt what?
godhatescivics
cleveland ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date