4 nighshade 18s yukon xl build 155+ 16v minus the ********

sorry 27 inches long with 16 ft box with 160 cubes
and 200 cubes would be 34 inches long for 27 hz...

port noise is an issue with that many subs also.
wtf are you talking about?

200 cubes?

YOU'RE A NEWB and everyone here knows it.. You clearly don't understand port tuning yet your trying to give advice on it? I would have to assume you mean 200 square inches instead of 200 cubic(something with an unnamed unit)?

Also your suggesting subs need more space in a common chamber when in actually they can work in less space, when common chamber.

Plus your arguing with dj...It's halarious that you think you know more about the NS than dj.

wtf are you talking about?
200 cubes?

YOU'RE A NEWB and everyone here knows it.. You clearly don't understand port tuning yet your trying to give advice on it? I would have to assume you mean 200 square inches instead of 200 cubic(something with an unnamed unit)?

Also your suggesting subs need more space in a common chamber when in actually they can work in less space, when common chamber.

Plus your arguing with dj...It's halarious that you think you know more about the NS than dj.
oops... sorry bout the cubes. square! imagine that....and its obvious you know what i meant. and so does gtbike. give me a break nick. here i'll post up a 158 for you in a couple of days. maybe that will shut you up. oh and your two 12s.

i cant believe my buddy Ron Gooding has to have teammate like you! apparently you were ****** some kock to get sponsored.

i've been building for over 18 years

oops... sorry bout the cubes. square! imagine that....and its obvious you know what i meant. and so does gtbike. give me a break nick. here i'll post up a 158 for you in a couple of days. maybe that will shut you up. oh and your two 12s.
i cant believe my buddy Ron Gooding has to have teammate like you! apparently you were ****** some kock to get sponsored.

everytime some one says something to you...you come back with, "well i can do this many db's, or ill show you xxx.xx dbs." It really gets old:crap:

Dropping names now, You just dont stop do you?

Dropping names now, You just dont stop do you?
and i'de be beating ass too right about now:p: can we stop?

IMO...... i would build a bigger port and a bigger box for these subs.

i would use 16sqin per cubic foot of airspace for the port opening. minimum! he has a LOT of power he is feeding these. and a bigger box offers more as far as tuning low and still producing high numbers in this particular build.

ron left team maxxsonics a couple months ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

and the 2 12's comment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My expedition had 4 18's walled in it as of a couple weeks ago... which i'm gutting it right now but thats irrelevant

and i'de be beating ass too right about now:p: can we stop?
IMO...... i would build a bigger port and a bigger box for these subs.

i would use 16sqin per cubic foot of airspace for the port opening. minimum! he has a LOT of power he is feeding these. and a bigger box offers more as far as tuning low and still producing high numbers in this particular build.
once again I am going to ask you to leave this thread evidentually you have no clue when you plan to really overpower a sub a huge box with huge port area is not really ideal..A smaller box will help control the sub as will the smaller port area..however i will ask again have you ever ran a nightshade at all any size since the 18 evidentually hit a nerve with you..if you have no experience with sundown subs then just stop cause you sound dumber and dumber the more you talk and who gives a **** about your walled minivan..I will pull the same numbers in a non walled suburban...

psh, that dude on team nemisis/sundown is already doing the same^
156.6 with 2 18's non walled, and 2 3500D's

lol ...what do we know ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i reckon nuttin Dj, if you put those 18's in a bigger box your going to get louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

godhatescivics

10+ year member
2 18s in a cobalt what?
godhatescivics
cleveland ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date