4 E8's 2008 Ram, LEDS & Plexi. (Old Build log)

Wow man I have made alot of boxes for those ram's and I gotta say that is THE BEST looking box iv'e ever seen in one of them
I gotta say you really do GREAT work and gave me a good idea for the next one I have to build for a customer

A+++++ WORK MAN
for sure man i appriciate it, i have done 4 types of boxes for these trucks, this is the prettiest lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I am installing a Maestro SW, steering wheel control in a 2008 Honda CRV. When I flashed the unit it gave me instructions stating that I needed...
And it works great with android phones, you can connect, and what can you say about android radio tape recorders are now leaders in functionality...
ie just used a new adapter because adapters ignition wiring wouldn't keep constant, works fine now and stopped sending sensors off, never had the...
According to Crutchfield, those JLs won;t fit in your dash, can't see why, just what it says on their site. it says those JL's won;t fit in the...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.

About this thread

kylediablo

10+ year member
17 & certified
kylediablo
chatham, il.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date