20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

WOW!
Amazing everytime I look at the thread. Keep 'em coming man!

That blue is SICK!!!!!!!!

Thanks man,i was hoping to end up with a small wow factor when everythings done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and i cant wait to see my truck that color also

Its not much but its the battery tray/cage stuff

in the picture below you can see the batteries are in there little row "sections" if you will.The 4 batteries are sitting in the middle of each section that is designed to hold 2 each if that makes since?

23ud5hl.jpg

This is before they go up in where my spare tire went,so hopefully when my hitch goes back on there you wont be able to see the batteries much,if at all

m8lm5s.jpg

And thanks for the compliment mayne!

Its not much but its the battery tray/cage stuff
in the picture below you can see the batteries are in there little row "sections" if you will.The 4 batteries are sitting in the middle of each section that is designed to hold 2 each if that makes since?

23ud5hl.jpg

This is before they go up in where my spare tire went,so hopefully when my hitch goes back on there you wont be able to see the batteries much,if at all

m8lm5s.jpg

And thanks for the compliment mayne!

How much higher are those going to go up in there, would be bad to bottom out and rip them batts apart:crazy:

you probably wont be able to see them at all when my hitch goes back on there,they are gonna go up another 8 inches or so,probably be like 1 inch of them left hanging under my bumper which you wont be able to see because of my hitch and yeah im not tryin to drag batteries haha

you probably wont be able to see them at all when my hitch goes back on there,they are gonna go up another 8 inches or so,probably be like 1 inch of them left hanging under my bumper which you wont be able to see because of my hitch and yeah im not tryin to drag batteries haha
Well if they are going up that far it should be good. Never seen it done this way. I will be interested to see how it turns out:)

That's how franky rio's battery bank is... only it's like 8+/- 16v Powermasters haha

thats coming next year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif thinking running 12-15 16v batteries at 18 volts in a wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif but its just a thought right now

A few sneak peeks of alts installed. .weak pictures tho,keep in mind,this is my DAILY DRIVER ,i know my "under hood area" needs to be "spruced up" which i will have a few things done to it but im not going all WILLY NILLY under the hood so it wont ever be AWESOME under there but i will clean it up a little

wjjlfa.jpg

okpcna.jpg

better pics to come. .and more progress pics also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.