20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

your right,No vids yet but i promise when its done you will see more than you can stand.term lab,hairtricks. .people shittin themselfs and ripping my door apart trying to get out lol:D
Sweeet....i loveeeee people not scared to throw their BIG setup on a TL....its the only real tell of whats LOUD and NOT

Too me anyways....im sure theres others that will say "METERs NOT EVERYTHING"....and too some extent that is very true....but.....TL is the only thing non-bias //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

if u dont mind will u pm me the price of just the bracket?
It was 300 plus shipping for the tripple kit bracket,painted and all.

Sweeet....i loveeeee people not scared to throw their BIG setup on a TL....its the only real tell of whats LOUD and NOT
Too me anyways....im sure theres others that will say "METERs NOT EVERYTHING"....and too some extent that is very true....but.....TL is the only thing non-bias //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Ill throw vids up,i dont have anything to lose lol

damn that alt looks amazing. let me have it:laugh:it will somewhat match my car.
Dude i just realized it would almost directly match your car.But thanks for the compliment on it

And to the guy asking contact information for dcpowerinc it is

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

phone number Toll Free (888) 441-0144

email robbie@dcpowerinc.com

Ask to talk to rob and tell him johnathan price sent ya.

I'm surprised that they didn't just hate on you and troll this thread up since you aren't building it. I'm ready to see some videos, though.
Yeah i see what your saying,to be honest i dont have the time or the know how to do it.so id rather pay pros to do it

Nothing wrong with a nice build regardless of who is doing it:)
thanks man,thats what i was thinking

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, but I've been around CA.com for a little while now, and they aren't usually nice. Hang around for a while, you will see what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, but I've been around CA.com for a little while now, and they aren't usually nice. Hang around for a while, you will see what I'm talking about.
Yeah i know what your talking a bout man,ive seeen it in other threads

very impressive work man!
keep it up, cant imagine how loud this will be!

John

thanks bro,should be finishing up soon

A LIL SUMTIN SUMTIN

24nk5yp.jpg

dude, hate to tell you this but a box doesn't do any good with out subs in it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

coming a long very nicely cant wait to see the finished product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.