20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

good progress. i hope there installing an alarm with all that good stuff you got going in.
Yeah man,i have it listed on the first page,Its the new autopage rs-1000,2way pager,remote started,starter kill,all windows up and down. .all that good stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

The sub box is sick and the kick panelslook great as well as the pillars but the door panels look a little overkill or over the top. just kinda messes up the over all smooth and factory look of the overall install. Great work never the well though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Where's the progress? I'm curious...
finishing touches on the driver door and 2 rear door panels,a pillars and kicks are done,box is near done,one of the guys that works there got a hair under his but and wanted to fiberglass all the seams on the inside of the box,then sand it all smooth and paint the inside of the box lol,but the box is done for the most part.my alternators will be here wednesday along with the new bracket from dcpowerinc.com the other 8 of my batteries and 2 85x4 mids and high amps will be here this coming up weekend I HOPE.so stuff left to do is,finishing touches on doorpanels and such,then take them to be wrapped,take console out,build amp rack to hold the 4 9.0s,build amp rack under rear seat to hold all the mids and high amps,install alts and alarm,install all the mids and high amps,subamps,subs then all mids and highs. ..oh yeah have to build the battery trays to hold the batts under the truck also. .forgot about that. ..come to think of it. ..THERES ALOT left to do:crap:

The sub box is sick and the kick panelslook great as well as the pillars but the door panels look a little overkill or over the top. just kinda messes up the over all smooth and factory look of the overall install. Great work never the well though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks for the compliments,yeah i know the door panels are a little overkill but i wanted my mids and highs to be able to keep up with my bass lol

Well here a pic of one of the alternators. Its a dcpowerinc.com 270sp (special purpose) alternator,There will be two more for now and then one maybe 2 more by this summer for 4 maybe 5 of them in all.

97tj7t.jpg

what ya think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.