(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

Finally got around to putting the new HU in ...

24wzy9y.jpg

And finally fixed all my braces and put a whole lot of deadener..

2l9msev.jpg

Get your head in there bish !

10z8s34.jpg

Meh, what the hell..

219nuxc.jpg

More pics of the new projects coming soon ...

Finally got around to putting the new HU in ...
24wzy9y.jpg

And finally fixed all my braces and put a whole lot of deadener..

2l9msev.jpg

Get your head in there bish !

10z8s34.jpg

Meh, what the hell..

219nuxc.jpg

More pics of the new projects coming soon ...
lol at the girly in the port hole:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif. nice HU bythe way.880 prs ftw

nice to see everything back in there. The roof should be a bit more solid now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey first post on here but have been looking around for awhile,im almost positive i seen this truck at the Staples meet in Shirley last night.i seen that same fi sticker or w/e on the window when you left.was that you?If it was props to you because you were a good 600 ft or so away from us setting off our alarms lol.nice little crowd around that thing.i drive a saturn wagon lol just in case u were wondring

hey first post on here but have been looking around for awhile,im almost positive i seen this truck at the Staples meet in Shirley last night.i seen that same fi sticker or w/e on the window when you left.was that you?If it was props to you because you were a good 600 ft or so away from us setting off our alarms lol.nice little crowd around that thing.i drive a saturn wagon lol just in case u were wondring
just courious u got anything in it?..i herd somone from that side of the parking lot bassin lol

just courious u got anything in it?..i herd somone from that side of the parking lot bassin lol
nope just some highs that was a imapala on wheels that was bumpn.wasnt that loud being that it was right next to us and didnt set the alrms off meanwhile this jeep was across the whole parking lt settin sht off.really wanna hear it next time aroun

lol...ya that was his truck

nope just some highs that was a imapala on wheels that was bumpn.wasnt that loud being that it was right next to us and didnt set the alrms off meanwhile this jeep was across the whole parking lt settin sht off.really wanna hear it next time aroun
yes sir

nice quote bud.

it ***** being bassless, but im aiming for new stuff this summer. that HU is clean as hell. looks sexy. i want one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.