(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

ok were is this wednesday meet?
they are in the staples parking lot in shirley, on the corner of montauk highway and william floyd parkway. the local car club (lituners.net) hang out there every wednesday and me and keith usually go, teen rolls by when hes not at school, black xj too, and sometimes 1mtx1 if hes got a whip. its a lil bit of a ride for u but hey if u come once itll be pretty fun.

Stan, you and Doug should try to come out to the meet one week as he stated^. It's about 35 min out east from DPA. It'd be nice to have a TL in the parking lot. A select few have some decently loud setups. And Kyle, buy some wood so that box can be built. It'll be nice to see that sub in action

should be in shirley in a few weeks..anything goin on then? MILLERTIME-- ide like to see that jeep build if its finished!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sounds good^.. I got the (2) 18's in the truck at the moment. Just aquiring some equipment for the next build in the mean time. Let us know when the time comes if your coming to the meet so I'll keep an eye out for you.

yeah no doubt man. i used to live in riverhead & mastic untill i moved a few months back, so itll be good to get out there. i donno why ive never knew about any type of meet:confused:

do you realy like ut bl's? i cant decide between q's or bl's, but i wanna do 18's off a rf 2500.1
Q's would do pretty nice with that power. BL's would not be a bad choice either. Just depends on what your trying to accomplish with your setup. I love my BL's. I was very suprised at how well they do off roughly 1050rms each. They are still pretty musical and compare well to other subs that Ive owned which were geared alittle more towards SQ. Either way as long as you build a nice, well built box what ever sub you choose shall make you happy.

yeah no doubt man. i used to live in riverhead & mastic untill i moved a few months back, so itll be good to get out there. i donno why ive never knew about any type of meet:confused:
Nice, as for the meet its a fairly new thing as of last year. Kind of blew up if you ask me . Nice turn out each week even in 35 degree weather from what I've seen lol. Should be nice given we have some warmer weather soon.

yessirrr..i used to see some type of honda club parked up behind tacobell on willy foyd, that was about it. LOL . ill letcha know when im commin thru and we;ll link up.

nice box. just watched part of the you tube vid showing the flexing of, well, your whole car! i dont think jeep ever intended their roofs to look like the surface of the ocean though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.