(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

Ic ic lol, I wish I was able to make it down to SBN . Def get some vids of it down there if you can .
Oh be looking out for a thread when I get back with lots of pics and videos //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

^ Yea when its all said and done It'll be the (2) AQ 2200d's strapped at 1.5 ohms . Will have the (3) BL 18's seeing about 1500 each . Just waiting on this weather to warm up alittle . 16 inches of snow FTL !!
when can we expect this setup to up and running:boink:.looking foward to this. just got a jeep myself

^ Well I got alot of things done as far as re wiring , etc within the last 2 weeks so I can finally start getting things rolling . Im not setting an exact date because things tend to change day by day with this whole car audio thingamijig but I will say soon.

hey mt1028, what year is your cherokee?? what size speakers are in the front doors?
Its a '95 , stock speaker size in the front is 5 1/4 .

man i cant wait to check out the jeep. For my self im not goin to do anything crazy but im lookin to clean the jeep up so i guess your the man to talk to lol..
Yea man , I havent seen you around so yea got to meet up one of these days. Ill be more then willing to help detail your Jeep .

The Staples meet is up and going each Wednesday now . Maybe then ..
that would be cool its just my truck is not something i would be proud to bring..it looks like a hot mess. im startin to get it to not smell like a hot mess as well lol.. yea i heard something about the meet's i just might show up soon with my new car. i been goin back and forth with what to get.. a nice truck or a car i could do some work to.. oh yea my cell phone is off ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.