12" subs that get lowwwwww??

It really seems like everyone's resentful of the 06 XXX because of the way RE turned out... I wanna hear the truth from a non-bias user of the sub, what they thought about it and such.
I liked it before i ever owned it. It gets low as hell, sounds great and takes a beating.

the downside, if your limited on space you cant really run 2 of them effecively, as well as the power issue, running 2 takes alot of power,

if you have those 2 things though they are an awesome sub, i know one buy here bought a XXX and within 2 weeks changed to a BTL, but they arent even in the same class imo, BTL being more SPL oriented then the XXX

noobs....... Bonesnija I think your missing something. Getting low is not about the tuning frequency so much. You need a BIG box. Ex. a normal 15 in 6 cubes to 35hz will kill a normal 15 in 3 cubes to 28 down low. Try 3-3.5 cubes for a 12 5-6 for a 15 or 9-10 for an 18 and tune LOW then you will get what your looking for.

English > ca.com

Back to topic, it sounds a lot like this is a matter on inappropriate enclosures for the application. Subbass like Bonesninja is describing just isn't feasable in a ported box tuned above the bandwidth he wants to play.

SS RL-P in a large sealed box would suit the situation nicely IMO. IA LIs, Mag D2s, even my MK4 Shiva hit some nice lows once I got it in a large enough box. Don't even get me started on the unworldly lows my Aura 10s play in the right enclosure.

I had to read that about 30 times before it made any sense.
They made a thread of it.

For those just tuning in, "bugger all" means "nothing at all" or "next to nothing", and "sub" aptly means "below". Hence, "there is [nothing at all] [below] 30Hz in most music anyway..."

I followed his dictionary links to understand it myself.

For those just tuning in, "bugger all" means "nothing at all" or "next to nothing", and "sub" aptly means "below". Hence, "there is [nothing at all] [below] 30Hz in most music anyway..."

I followed his dictionary links to understand it myself.
What confused me is that most of the time I hear bugger it's used as an adverb, which makes that quote just a garble of words.

"there is [nothing at all] [below] 30Hz in most music anyway..."
Instead of just simply saying; "In most music, the frequency generally does not get lower than 30Hz."

But, i think this would have been to easy lol.

The TC3000 is a low-end beast. I've got my 15 in 4.5 tuned to 30 and it's rediculous. Get the 12 and put it in 3 tuned to 28-30 and you'll love it, guaranteed by me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif